Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i know it's early but

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:52 AM
  • 4 Replies

ok so lately i've been having some meltdowns, you know the usual "i'm not going to be a good mother" , "what if the baby doesn't like me?", "i'm going to be pregnant forever!"...well i got the other ones good now, but one i'm still working on..."i'm never going to lose the weight!" i used to model so all this weight is really getting to me, i know, i know, it's just part of being pregnant but that's why i'm writing this...how did you lose the weight? how long did it take?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommytoG
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Well to be honest, After I had my son almost 3 yrs ago, it didnt look like I had ever been prego. A year later I started to put some more on, but life became kind of sedentary unlike before from working as a nurse aide. I am prego now again, I am worried that I wont loose it as fast and will be fat and my So wont want me. I walk alot and am eatting much healthier this time around.

I would get a Tae-Bo tape and do those. Start with the beginner one and then work your way up to the boot camp one. Thats mine plan

mymaddiegrl2
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Everyone is different. I was 97 pounds when I got pregnant and when I gave birth I was at 147 pounds. I left the hospital at 118 pounds and three weeks later 105. I didnt breastfeed because my milk did not come in. Try not to stress out. you will be so busy with the baby it slide off if you eat well and take care of yourself you wil be ok. hugss I hope you feel better

mrsitciklopez
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:59 AM

IT DIDN'T TAKE ME LONG AT ALL I WAS BACK IN MY PRE PREGGO JEANS AT THE END OF HER 2ND MONTH OF LIFE BUT THEN I GOT PPD AND I GAINED A SH*T LOAD OF WEIGHT AND NOW IM LOSING IT SLOWLY BUT IM DOING IT BY WORKING OUT AND CUTTING BACK ON ALL THE FATTY FOOD!! I LOVED MY BODY PREGNANT EVEN THOUGH AT THE END I WAS SWOLLEN I LOOKED AWESOME BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER GAVE ME SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO FOR BEING BIG!!

IM A MARRIED 23 YEAR OLD STAY AT HOME MOMMY TO A PRECIOUS BABY GIRL! HUBBY & ME LOVE TWILIGHT TOTALLY DEPENDENT OF MY DAUGHTER & HUBBY INTO ALL MUSICS AND LIFESTYLES I LOVE TO LEARN AND MEET NEW PEOPLE SO...YEAH

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

mamad122
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Well I did not take care of myself during my pregnancy and I gained 70 pounds- that's twice the recommended weight! My DD is 8 1/2 months and I am 3 1/2 pounds from my pre preggo weight. I ate a low calorie, high protein diet and worked out 6 days a week. I have done Turbo Jam, P90X, Exercise Ball Routine, and I just started ChaLEAN. I am more toned and in shape than I have ever been and my hubby says I look even better than I did before I got preggo.

9 months is a long time to lose the weight but I had A LOT to lose. I am going to lose another 16 pounds after my pre pregnancy to be at my ideal weight. If you were in shape and thin to start with and hadn't gained a lot of weight, it may only take a couple months. I breastfed and lost 30 pounds in 8 weeks. It will go away and you do NOT have to be fat, it is a choice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)