Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A FACT OF LIFE!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:03 AM
  • 10 Replies

Dirt, dust and grass stains are a fact of life-whether on your floors, furniture or clothes!  Many companies use harsh ingredients that rely on chemical reactions to eat away dirt.  Unfortunately these harsh chemicals not only harm fabrics and surfaces as they clean, they also harm you and your family.

For more information reply to this post.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Randi02
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:05 AM

That is why I make my own cleaners or by a completely ALL natural and non toxic brand called Attitude. It's the best product out there : ) 

Lakemom22
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:08 AM

I use a non toxic cleaner called White Wizard!

You can use it on shits, pants, carpets, upholstery, etc.

And- Its non toxic.

And your right, it is a fact of life, and most people go OVER BOARD on cleaning, and I think it has a LOT to do with why kids get so sick.

They need immunities to things, and the more and more we STOP them from getting used to everyday dust, etc... the less their immune system will fight it all off... JMO.

ANYWAYS.... I'm not trying to be mean, but that's Just my opinion.

Elle

carformyfam
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:19 PM

I do not think you are mean, I agree, I just found products that I like from Melaleuca and my world is so hectic I do not have time to mix things I need something that will work immediately.

Randi02
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:55 PM

Melaleuca is alright, but they are not actually all natural or completely non toxic. They are better than something like Lysol, Clorox etc. 

RjsMommy925
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:17 PM

I use product that are ALL NATURAL and NON TOXIC. They are enzyme based and use only 4 ingredients. They are awesome!!!

Lakemom22
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:36 PM

Quoting RjsMommy925:

I use product that are ALL NATURAL and NON TOXIC. They are enzyme based and use only 4 ingredients. They are awesome!!!

What do you use???

Pls let me know..> Im trying to find new things to use..! Thanks!

Elle

Best-Adrianao5
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 11:15 AM

What can be used to get stains that are stubborn to whites have you found one I know how to    get ink out with alcohol so maybe toothpast with whitener or bleach in hot soak only might work have to do acouple of times but t should do the trick right.

madefear
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 11:30 AM

i,use,the,old,vinegar,and,water,thing,for,cleaning,and,natural,stuff,i,find,at,the,stores,

but,i,haven't,found,any,that,i,can,use,on,clothes,any,ideas

Lakemom22
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Quoting Best-Adrianao5:

What can be used to get stains that are stubborn to whites have you found one I know how to    get ink out with alcohol so maybe toothpast with whitener or bleach in hot soak only might work have to do acouple of times but t should do the trick right.

Im telling you right now, that White Wizard is the shit when its comes to what your asking for above! Its a simple tub of stuff and you put it on, rub out with water and sop up the rest witha  dry towel, its awesome!

It doesnt smell, and IT LASTS FOREVER!

Elle

hotmom40ish
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Quoting carformyfam:

I do not think you are mean, I agree, I just found products that I like from Melaleuca and my world is so hectic I do not have time to mix things I need something that will work immediately.

Melaleuca is expensive, but the products really work. I especially love the Solumel!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)