Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do i put in 15 month old dd easter basket?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:04 AM
  • 9 Replies

this year we already have my 3 yo dd covered!..but i need ideas as to wat else i should add to 15 month old dd basket?...(we dont let them have much sweets)..so i need other stuff..

im a young southern ,proud mommy to 2 lil girls,wife,pick my kid up when she cries,feed my kids heathy snacks,curvy,chuuby baby luvin,tattooed,georgia livin,opinionated mama!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mommytoG
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:05 AM

Stuffed animal, little books, and maybe a toy and a movie or something

ARPsMom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:11 AM

I got my son (16 months) some sun glasses, a new hat, a new cup, toothbrush, rice crispy treats, some sidewalk chalk, a kite, and a plastic baseball bat and baseball.

kaitlyn322
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:13 AM

i made my 18 month old niece an easter bsket and i put in sidewalk chalk, a kite, a pinwheel, a little stuffed animal, a movie, and like one or two treats

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
lovemycorbin
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Not sure what you give as far as food goes but what about the Gerber graduates stuff like the Graduates Yogurt Melt, Dried Fruit Pieces or whatever else your child can eat. Maybe a new swimsuit and a beach/pool toy, new pj's, movie, balls, new sippy cup with favorite character (if uses one).

Good Luck

canthaveboys1
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:19 AM

I like outside stuff. sidewalk chalk, bubbles, the plastic rakes or garden stuff, or coloring books, a movie, a sippy cup. I got my friends son a bubble mower last year and he loved it he was 16 mos. I hear you on the sweets! I do like fruit snacks, My kids like raisins, maybe a pb filled egg but I stray from the chocolate! 

southernjess3
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:22 AM

thank you for the great ideas ladies!

im a young southern ,proud mommy to 2 lil girls,wife,pick my kid up when she cries,feed my kids heathy snacks,curvy,chuuby baby luvin,tattooed,georgia livin,opinionated mama!

kim6887
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:25 AM

DD is 17 months, but she's getting:

- safe sidewalk chalk

- stuffed animal

- peanut butter treats (I just took some honey graham crackers and just put peanut butter on 'em like little sandwiches)

- bath toy

- Tigger and Pooh and a Musical Too DVD (she loves Tigger and Pooh)

I'm sure I'll put more when I can think of things. So far that's all that's going to be in there.

jeenw1019
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:28 AM

Here is what I'm putting in my 2 week old DD basket.  People keep saying 'she has no clue" but hey its still her first easter and out first chance to play easter bunny.

Bascially its candy for us but here is what I got.

A small chocolate bunny

jelly beans

peeps

robin eggs

cadberry eggs

and a teething ring.

Wiifeytype1025
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:36 AM

Ok my dd is 16 mos in a few days, and lets see if i can remember everything in her basket.

Coloring books, new plates with diff sections for diff. foods and fork/spoon sets (she loves eating like a big girl, a new sippy cup, bubbles, headbands, sandals, side walk chalk, a purse, a little people play set, with a few extras like more little people and a swing set n stuff and some candy (just a little bit) I probably forgot some things.. but you get the idea... and then I got her 3 presents other than that - A baby elmo, a 3 in 1 sports center bball hoop, football thing, and t-ball, and also a giraffe learn to ride bike (with no pedals, she pushes herself with her feet)

I went overboard, but this is her first real easter where she knows whats going on. I also got stuff to dye eggs, and some eggs to hide in the house or yard depending on the weather.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)