Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG......

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:30 AM
  • 45 Replies

SORRY BUT I HAVE TO BRAG ABOUT MY HUSBAND FOR A SECOND!! WELL, YESTURDAY I WAS HAVING A REALLY BAD DAY AND WAS DOWN. MY HUSBAND WAS SO SWEET AND LOVABLE AND HE SUPRISED ME THIS MORNING WITH A MOCHA FRAP. FROM STARBUCKS (I LOVE STARBUCKS :D) AND SAID THIS IS FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU HAD A BAD DAY YESTURDAY!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!! I KNOW SOME WOMEN RATHER GET FLOWERS ,BUT, I RATHER GET A MOCHA FRAP FROM STARBUCKS!! I'M JUST WEIRD LIKE THAT LOL

WHAT DOES YOUR HUSBAND DO WHEN YOU HAVE A BAD DAY???

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetrabozzi
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:31 AM

He gives me a nice long massage then calls off work the next day so I can go and have a day for myself. He's the best!

alexmom07
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:32 AM

oh man- i'm jealous... my drink of choice is white chocolate mocha with whip... mmmmmm  if I have a bad day he gives me my space and loves on me lots... and leaves me alone- the best thing he could do cause he likes to pick and if i'm having a bad day that just gets me mad at him and makes my day worse...

Misty....   wife to Joel, mother to Alex... C.N.A.....

~~~One step closer to crunchiness!!~~~

turning into globe

MCEmommy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:34 AM
My hubby is so sweet he noticed me having a bad day the other day and came up to me and gets real close and whispers in my ear have I told you today how much I love you ...or how beautiful you are? Then he just kinda dances me around the kitchen...It made me feel so special

lunapic-122937235310541.gif picture by mce985

southernjess3
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:35 AM

he does lots of stuff,,,,but i love it wen he stops on his way home from work to get me a candy bar!...lol...

im a young southern ,proud mommy to 2 lil girls,wife,pick my kid up when she cries,feed my kids heathy snacks,curvy,chuuby baby luvin,tattooed,georgia livin,opinionated mama!

NewMom304
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:36 AM

My husband is not very good at consoling, so I'm pretty much on my own when I have a bad day.

ldw5108a
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:38 AM

WHEN IM HAVING A BAD DAY HE JUST CUDDLES ME I LOVE IT AND HIM SO MUCH

jessdamian77
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:40 AM

Yeah.. that kinda romance went out 3 years ago for us he hasnt ever been good on consoling.. im pretty much on my own there

SouthALMommy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:40 AM

I have to take care of myself when I have a bad day. My hubby's not very understanding of me having a bad day since I'm a SAHM and he works.

I am a stay at home, breast feeding, kisses and hugs giving, chubby baby loving, happily married, co-sleeping, attachment parenting, anti-CIO, vaxing, disposable diaper using, PCOS having, baby wearing, sale item buying, in college mommy who believes in and trusts THE TRINITY (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

B.A.G.
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:41 AM

NOTHING. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
mcquistionmom2
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:41 AM

My Dh takes the kids off my hands so I can go upstairs, take a nice relaxing bath and just lets me have some me time which usually helps....the quiet calms me down and sometimes I just work on a sewing project or something after my bath to get in some extra quiet time.

Dee Dee
We're expecting baby #3!!!
Natalie Ann due May 17th 2009!

pregnancy week by week

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

http://www.babyzone.com/babynames/bnpoll.asp?pollid=130092

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)