Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hair style advice...with pics

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:41 AM
  • 8 Replies

So I'm getting bored w/ my hair....I need some suggestions. Short, long, what style, etc.??

These are the best pics I could find of me, let alone w/ my hair down lol.

A few people have suggested that style where its shorter in the back and/or side swept bangs...watcha think?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MCEmommy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:42 AM

Maybe get something that angles the face and some long layers

AdensMommy2807
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:42 AM

I like it how it is on you but i will give you a bump

Shellybelly420
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:56 AM

bump

Trinity12.06.08
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:58 AM

Ha! That was my first thought too! I think some long layers would be really pretty on you...I am not sure about shorter layers around the face to shape it though. I think if you were to "shape" your face, it woul dmake it look very round, and you already have a round face (beautiful though!). Don't make it too round. Some long layers all around would be perfect.

Aa for color, youhave a very nice color already, but maybe some highlights throughout? That would be pretty good too. I just changed my hair as well. I am a natural blonde, have had black hair for almost 7 years, and this past weekend, just went to an auburn, and I love it!!

Good luck chica. :)

Quoting MCEmommy:

Maybe get something that angles the face and some long layers

Trinity12.06.08
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:59 AM

Btw, on the last picture shown here, I LOVE how your little man's tiny foot is sticking out from underneath your arm! it's adorable and tiny!!!! He he. :)

Quoting Shellybelly420:

So I'm getting bored w/ my hair....I need some suggestions. Short, long, what style, etc.??

A few people have suggested that style where its shorter in the back and/or side swept bangs...watcha think?

Shellybelly420
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:04 PM

Quoting Trinity12.06.08:

Btw, on the last picture shown here, I LOVE how your little man's tiny foot is sticking out from underneath your arm! it's adorable and tiny!!!! He he. :)

Quoting Shellybelly420:

haha thanks. that is one of my fav pics!!!! you should post some pics of hair styles that would look good on me so i can get an idea. as you can tell i NEVER try anything new.

4purplelion
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:09 PM

I would not cut it short.  or the wedge, as you talked about.  just get some layers.

Shellybelly420
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:11 PM

Quoting 4purplelion:

I would not cut it short.  or the wedge, as you talked about.  just get some layers.

lol i just hate that i'm limited as to what would look good. i'm sick of the same hair style. maybe i'll do something with the color idk

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)