• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im off birthcontrol-- is this normal?? HELP PIOG

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:53 PM
  • 4 Replies

Well I have been off bc for a couple of weeks and now my boobs are sore ( i know this bc I am highly aware that they are on my chest everytime i bump into them ), I am feeling kinda like I do before my period.  Is this normal?  Surely I wouldnt be preggo this soon...I also feel like I have a TON of water weight on me....grrr.  Anyone gotten off bc and do this??  Its not time for my period for 2 more weeks. 

shooting phototreadmillin lovebaby boyttc

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
WilliamsMama08
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:00 PM

Everyone's body is different.  Me, no.  You are TTC though so I would take a test, you never know.

joledalynn
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:11 PM

Im sure its too early....but that would be nice.  I am betting I am gonna get my period soon....grrrrr

Quoting WilliamsMama08:

Everyone's body is different.  Me, no.  You are TTC though so I would take a test, you never know.

shooting phototreadmillin lovebaby boyttc

MomOfFour30
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:13 PM

its probably the hormone change babe. I just got off Mirena in Feb and had the exact same thing. They hurt worse than when I was on BC and getting ready to start. 

easter eggMy child rearing, laundry folding, dishes washing, poop wiping, dog feeding, husband following, floor Swiffering, errand running, and tantrum calming does not label for who I am. I am a child of God,here with a purpose, to follow him, love and follow my husband, teach my children, and enlighten the world with my love of the Lord.

acbbsmama
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Since you say you are about two weeks from your period being due it could be your body getting ready to ovulate. It can also take some time for your body to regulate after after stopping BC. 

"We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that s/he is someone today"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)