Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*whoops advice needed!!!*

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:58 PM
  • 8 Replies

i am married and have a three year old son who was never planed. we live in my parents house because we couldn't really afford anything. i never wanted do bring a baby into my parents house the first time but that's what happens when your not using protection.

i am so excited and very scared because on sun. my husband and i found out that we are pregnant with whoops number 2 the only difference is this time we were using protection this time but it failed. i am scared to death to tell my parents because i really wanted to be in our own place before i got pregnant. i already hate the fact that we are at my parents house and we brought a little mouth to feed into there house. i never ever wanted to take advantage of my parents but we really needed there help and i really appreciate there help. i don't want them to think i am trying to be a sponge because I'm not trying to be. i want my own place and i think this new baby is going to be incentive to get out and fast. i have to tell them and soon because i can't deal with the stress of keeping this secret from them. it is making me sick.i am scared to death to tell them more telling my dad then telling my mom because he really wants his house back. i love them to pieces and i don't want to hurt them.

on the other had i feel bad because i am so excited to be pregnant again and i am trying not to stress to bad because i know that to much stress can make you loose the baby. I've seen it happen first hand. i really wanted another baby so bad that my arms would Arch. i feel so bad because I'm so excited and i don't feel like i can do this to my parents again. but i want this baby so bad. they say God works in mysterious ways. i am religious and i know God will look after me and my family but the first big step is telling my parents. Please i need some advice.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Group Admin on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:54 PM

wave

Hi sugarbooger06

You may also want to visit this CafeMom Group:

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

sugarbooger06
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:44 PM

THAT DOESN'T HELP I NEED ADVICE

Kim71787
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:45 PM

IDK but heres a bump for you

babyjohnsmommy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:49 PM

this is hard i read it before when you first read it and didn't know what to say. I can see your parents being upset but im sure they will understand a whoops. i think as long as you guys are pulling your own weight and trying your best to make things better for you family and make an effort to move out in the next year they will understand. they are your parents and have helped you out so far i don't think there going to through you on the street now.  good luck and congrats on the baby!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
LuvinMY03
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:49 PM

i would be honest and tell them. theres not much else u can do. whats done is done. u shou;ld be able to be excited and enjoy this new lil life. can u look into gettin help with an apartment thru ur FIA office?

sillygirl422005
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:57 PM

Ok first and formost if you were using protection then it isn't a whoops it was meant to be. And secondly you need to get your own place and get moved into, get settled and relax (BREATH) and then invite your parents over for dinner one night and then tell them that they will be grand parents again. Let them enjoy the coming of this baby especially if your not living with them. They love you I'm sure and  I believe that they didn't mind helping you out but if you have lived with them for 3 years then it's time to break the apron strings sweety and move one. Be the adults and get your own place. Let your parents live there lives now.

MamaLuvsJustin
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:23 PM

It's not that easy for some!!!!! As many say  " easier said then done"

Quoting sillygirl422005:

Ok first and formost if you were using protection then it isn't a whoops it was meant to be. And secondly you need to get your own place and get moved into, get settled and relax (BREATH) and then invite your parents over for dinner one night and then tell them that they will be grand parents again. Let them enjoy the coming of this baby especially if your not living with them. They love you I'm sure and  I believe that they didn't mind helping you out but if you have lived with them for 3 years then it's time to break the apron strings sweety and move one. Be the adults and get your own place. Let your parents live there lives now.

MrsJenL
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:29 PM

All I can say is good luck... I know this is hard. But you must do what you must do... Again good luck! 

Baby_20winnie_20the_20pooh_20sleep_20-_20winnie_20de_20poeh_20slaap_normal~Mamma-Paka!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)