Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**HAS ANY MOMS OR ANY MOMS NO.......?**

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:14 PM
  • 17 Replies

HAS any moms had to do child support with a father thats in the army or do you kno of anyone that has had done it im trying to figure out what i can do and how and like what a company is and etc they told me i need his social to find him but theres no way i can get that from him so they said to find out his company or somthing else????and to talk to his commanding officer and i cant find out how to contact him and how to find out who it is!!!!!!I soooo need help

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tayy26
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Bump!

Sorry I have know clue!

Gizzy22
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Do you have any other army friends? I had an army friend find me my exs base an d address to the base.. I wont be starting child support till june though when the baby is born.

ckordell07
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:18 PM

well see i no his base and his address where he lives and his unit but they said there tons od soilders there and they wont be able to find him without a comapny or social and etc or they said to talk to his commanding officer and i dont no how to find that out i dont even no what a comapny is : (

canthaveboys1
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:22 PM

My oldest ones dad was in the Army until he got a dd, I had his dog tags thats how I got his social, and been making his life hell ever since. Is there any way you can get a drivers license #? Were you married or no? 

ckordell07
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:25 PM

no we wernt......and i have no clue how to get his dL : ( they turned me down where i live through the courts they said they cant do nothing to him cause hes active duty soilders sailors act but then his base told me they can cause hes not over seas right now soo i just dont no what to do i have looked so much up and called alot of place but not gettin anywhere

Gizzy22
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:27 PM

ever thought of ghetting a lawyer? They ca find all that information if you have his brith date and what not...

Quoting ckordell07:

no we wernt......and i have no clue how to get his dL : ( they turned me down where i live through the courts they said they cant do nothing to him cause hes active duty soilders sailors act but then his base told me they can cause hes not over seas right now soo i just dont no what to do i have looked so much up and called alot of place but not gettin anywhere

ckordell07
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:38 PM

it would be nice to have one but i cant afford one!!!!!: (

Gizzy22
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:46 PM

There are places you can call that the lawyers are free or really cheap.. Like here in MI we have common ground which will help you with legal stuff and what you need. I would call around

Quoting ckordell07:

it would be nice to have one but i cant afford one!!!!!: (

Awhite09
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:47 PM

What's his full name??  I work on post and I might be able to help.  It would also help to know his MOS...(His job), and where he is stationed.

canthaveboys1
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:51 PM

I would do some searching around on the internet. Scary as it is everything about everyone is on a computer. Makes you feel safe doesnt it? Did he ever get into any kind of trouble where he had to go to court or anything those records are of public access, speeding ticket or anything. The county I am in we have dl#'s on the computer public access on the speeding tickets. I would look into that. 

Or stupid as it sounds, if he has a ms or fb people put a lot of personal crap up on those that can get you some info. Im not saying his ss# or dl# will be there but it nay have an address.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)