Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What to say..... should I feel bad?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:39 PM
  • 4 Replies

Okay, here I am 33.5 weeks along on Trubutaline for my contractions with my 4th baby in 4 years (I have a 3.5 yo,2yo, and 11mo), I'm in school full time all day 5 days a week and I have to move within the next week and a half. Yesterday, at about 7:30pm my fiance went to his house to finish up the hardwood floors we put in, and I laid down at my house and slpet until he got back, like 10pm. When he got back he was very upset with me for taking a nap and was like "and what have you been doing for the last 2 hours?.... why haven't you been packing? we need to pack now!!!" I was SO mad!!! I was absolutely EXHAUSTED and couldn't even really remember going to sleep I was so tired. I sould have been packing, but as I told him, I can NOT just keep GOING AND GOING AND GOING anymore, my body is DONE!!!! He does SOOO much for me and has been really good to me (aside from some drama) my whole pregnancy, and I KNOW I need to get packed and stuff, but I feel like I can't DO this anymore........ By noon of everyday I just want to collapse from being SO worn thin, I'm finding myself skipping school just so I can sleep (and I LOVE SCHOOL)!!!! I complain SOOO much to him and he just takes it, until last night. I think he's kinda fed up with me, but what do I do?? I can't keep going like this, but I can't stop school and I have to get moved........ I feel SOOO horrible and STRESSED!!!!! Sorry, I think I just needed to vent a bit!!! Anybody offer and comforting words of advice???

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:13-14

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
momcat437
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:47 PM

You've got a heck of a lot on your hands--you might want to put school on the back burner for now!  You're gonna get sick--you need your rest--with all those little ones, you need to be at your best, not only for you, but them, too!!  I wish I knew what else to suggest...take care of yourself!  God bless!! 

Dreaming of that Paradise Earth...

WilliamsMama08
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:57 PM

WHAT?!  You are on Trubutaline for a reason!  I don't know how bad your contractions are, but I know when I was on it, I was on complete bed rest.  We moved when I was 33 weeks (about the same as you) and I wasn't allowed to pack or anything.  I would be pissed.  Is there anyone that could help you guys?  I know sometimes you just have to do what you need to, but you don't want that baby comin early.  You have a lot going on and need to rest.

orange4agua72
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:10 PM

I haven't been put on bedrest at all, the Dr doesn't seem TOO worried about it even though my last baby came at 31 weeks, I'm only having like 5 or 6  contractions a day now. I think that's why it's SOO hard for my fiance to understand, this is his first baby and it's my 4th, I KNOW I need to slow down, but everytime I do something NEW happens and I have to NOT slow down!!! I just can't wait to be moved........

Quoting WilliamsMama08:

WHAT?!  You are on Trubutaline for a reason!  I don't know how bad your contractions are, but I know when I was on it, I was on complete bed rest.  We moved when I was 33 weeks (about the same as you) and I wasn't allowed to pack or anything.  I would be pissed.  Is there anyone that could help you guys?  I know sometimes you just have to do what you need to, but you don't want that baby comin early.  You have a lot going on and need to rest.

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:13-14

ChristiMom2
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:13 PM

Have him read this post. It pretty much lays it out there and might help him see how exhausted you are AND how much you appreciate all he does.

moms rock

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)