• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sleeping issues!?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:18 PM
  • 1 Replies

My 23 month old son is not sleeping through the night. It's not just that, I am having the most difficulty getting him to calm down at night and go to sleep. We just recently moved to another state due to military orders and it seems like I can't get him back into the swing of things. I don't know how to get him to go to sleep without fighting him and then to keep him asleep in his own bed. We start the night out by him screaming because he doesn't lay down, then I get him to where he will lay on the couch but he won't fall asleep, so I tell him he has to go to bed and he throws a huge fit! I'll put him in his room and he screams and won't stay in his room, so I have to put him to bed when he is fully asleep when he falls asleep in the living room. Then he wakes up around the same time every night and comes to our room, sometimes more than once. I have tried soft music, night lights, and such and just don't know what to do. I have even tried putting him back in his bed every time he comes to our room, nothing seems to be working. Does anyone have any insight to this, lack of sleep is affecting DH, me, and my son. Help!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Group Admin on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:08 PM

wave

Hi krisr113

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Toddler Moms

All about Toddlers 

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)