Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

going to a wedding and will be 36 weeks. HELP

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:47 PM
  • 10 Replies

sooooo saturday i will be 36 weeks and am going to my hubby's best friends wedding. WHAT in the world do i wear? i dont have anything dressy at all that fits a preggo body, muchless one thats 36 weeks! i am going to go look at motherhood maternity either tonight or tomorrow and see if they have anything, and maybe gap and old navy might have something. does anyone have any pictures of stuff they wore to a wedding while pregnant? i just dont even know how dressy to be or how casual to be? post pics and lemme knwo where you got your outfit! hopefully it will help me get ideas for what i need to do and where i need to shop!

thanks!!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lanceandhailey
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:53 PM

This is from motherhood maternity

Familytyme
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:11 PM

Quoting lanceandhailey:

This is from motherhood maternity

I was going to suggest this one too!  It is very cute and under $40!

Familytyme
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:12 PM

here is another one I like allot, only $30!

ARmommyof2
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:16 PM

At 36 weeks I don't think I would buy any new maternity clothes.  I'm sure you have something nice, some khaki pants maybe and a cute top?  Your pregnant, they'll understand!  I do like both of those dresses though!

Kayce Patton, CNA
Cody's Wife; Mikah and Kade's mommy
  Layouts & More @ ColorArmy.ComMyspace Layouts, Glitters & More!

AnnaVictoria
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:19 PM

thanks for the replies so far! i love both those dresses and spotted them on motherhoods website. im hoping they have them in store though because i procrastinated and the wedding is this saturday so i wont have time for htem to ship if i ordered one of them!

i actually dont have any maternity pants that arent blue jeans or shorts. i might see if any of my friends have any maternity clothes lying around that i could just borrow for that evening.

AnnaVictoria
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:29 PM

anyone else?

ieatfortwo
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:32 PM

i went to a wedding at 29ish weeks...i got mine at macys...its about...6 sizes too big for me now, but was baby-doll-ish with a teal sash that tied above the stomach. very very cute---it was like 15 bucks!plus i can always get it altered to fit me later if i want :)

I am a SELECTIVELY Vaccinating, Co-Sleeping, Breastfeeding, Feed-on-demand  Anti-CIO, circumsicing, Baby wearing, Momma to a SIDS angel. Catholic, WAHM, ENGAGED, Video game-playing type of mommy. Who are YOU to judge ME!

AnnaVictoria
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:23 PM

oh macy's! i hadnt thought of going there yet. duh! that dress sounds super cute! thanks for the tip. :)

Quoting ieatfortwo:

i went to a wedding at 29ish weeks...i got mine at macys...its about...6 sizes too big for me now, but was baby-doll-ish with a teal sash that tied above the stomach. very very cute---it was like 15 bucks!plus i can always get it altered to fit me later if i want :)

mommyat37
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:54 PM

I got a black floral print top and skirt at Kmart for 10 bucks.

Everyone said i looked really nice but oh how I felt like ...........

LoveMyBugs
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:18 PM

I wore a dress similar to this one when I was PG to DH's military ball. The diff. was it was red and a little shorter. I bought it at J.C Penny but this one is from A Pea In The Pod. I love it though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)