Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

his family or mine?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:55 PM
  • 9 Replies

Esater is sunday we were invited 2 places nad im stuck on what to do! huubys family lives out of twon we rarely see them,this weekend they are having the familys annual camping trip, its at a lake in bettwen them and us, they called to invite us this moring, we knew they were planning it nad have been wanting to go,i havent been camping in forever cause the last few years have been rough, for us, my sister also invited us to a bbq at her house on easter she said all we gotta do is show up,this i her 1st holiday in her new home, i really want to go to both!  hubby hasnt seen his parents sice we meet them halfway when my dd spent christmas vacation with them he hasnt seen certain people in years, should i go camping or to the bbq?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AllforColin
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:57 PM

If you get to see your sister all of the time I would go see his parents...it sounds like an adventure for the family!

dreaming061
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:57 PM

is there anyway you could do both??

~dereck michael 1/23/08~

Familytyme
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:58 PM

Quoting AllforColin:

If you get to see your sister all of the time I would go see his parents...it sounds like an adventure for the family!

I agree, go see his family and have fun camping!  You can make the next party at your sisters.

momof3atx
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:59 PM

no, his family lives 6 hours away and the lake we are going to is half way from them and us, its a2hour drive for us

Quoting dreaming061:

is there anyway you could do both??

momof3atx
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:00 PM

thats what we are wanting to do i want to explain to my family that we get to see them all the time and its rare he sees his...............

Quoting Familytyme:

Quoting AllforColin:

I agree, go see his family and have fun camping!  You can make the next party at your sisters.

Carolbrady100
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:01 PM

I agree! I'm sure your sister will understand.

Quoting AllforColin:

bugga
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:03 PM

Quoting AllforColin:

i agree!! i too have been at that cross roads every year for every holiday. tell your sister the issue and that u would really like a rain check to came over next weekend 4 the bbq

HappyHilary
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:04 PM

I'd go camping.  JMO

I am the Mother of a wonderful boy, Lucky wife of Matt, and Happily pregnant Again!

momof3atx
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:26 PM

i think im going to do that

Quoting HappyHilary:

I'd go camping.  JMO

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)