Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex during pregnancy.....

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:22 PM
  • 8 Replies

How many of you did it?  How many of you enjoyed it?  If you didn't do it, how did your hubby/SO handle it?  My last time was a couple of weeks ago.  I don't want it that much right now cause every time we do it, it hurts... plus I can't orgasm!  When I'm not prego, I want it all the time and absolutly love it.  I feel so bad for my hubby right now :(

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
frankiezmama
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:28 PM

we did it a lot more when i was pregnant. i was a lot hornier then lol. it was every single night sometimes several times a day.. and we got to get creative and do crazy positions because of my growing belly. we did it up until the night i went into labor lol.

I'm a vaccinating, circumsizing, co-sleeping, pro-spanking, suv driving yOung mama to a rowdy toddler

mommytoG
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:30 PM

We have a few times. It really doesnt hurt, but I am really not in the mood. With my last child I was all the time, but I didnt have a man to help me out them either. So it was hard to deal with at times. I feel bad for man too. He likes it just fine when do though

NewMom2RAD
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:31 PM

Hmm the last time, we did it a TON during my first trimester, and after that, the bigger I got, the less frequent it was. My husband was pretty patient though, he still wanted it, but he understood I was miserable. THIS time though, I'm really sick, but so far we haven't had problems....I keep telling him that I'm going to try really hard not to deprive him...but I know if I get as huge as last time I'm not going to feel sexy AT ALL! I feel awful for my husband....

Proudmama2009
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:33 PM

Yes we did it and yes I enjoyed it.. Im sure if I didn't want to he'd understand.

AJSMOMMY0508
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:35 PM

We did it all the time until I went into labor.  I loved it and we had way more fun with it when I was pregnant than we did before or after.

I'm a single, vaxing, non co-sleeping, non-CIO, whatever works kind of mom.  I have my opinions and I defend them.  Don't like it too bad, I change for no one.

LatashaNicole
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:36 PM

when i was preggo me and mine bd did it bout 3 timea a day literally everyday until i was like almost due stop havin sex like 3 weeks before he came into the world

ELIJAH

mama2b709
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:39 PM

My husband and I do it like 4 times a week. Its been painful lately so we haven't really been able to. I wanted to really bad today though but my back is out! it hurts like hell. :( Darnit. I feel bad because sometimes we go two weeks with out doing it and I can tell my hunny wants it but sometimes I'm just not in the mood so when that happens he just takes the lotion in the bathroom while im sleeping lol! poor guy. But he is very understanding about the whole thing. Today we had to do some running and he was freaking out that my back was and still is out so he was helping me in and out of the truck...i felt like an old lady lol! But he wouldn't take no for an answer lol! What a sweetie :)

afwife2000
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:12 PM

When I was pregnant with my oldest we had sex the day before I gave birth. He just came home from training. I was so afraid that he was going to miss the birth.. but I was a few days over due so having sex actually helped.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)