Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Poor DH...How Embarrassing!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:46 PM
  • 36 Replies

My DH is a big man.  Which is normally not a big deal.  Well, when he sits, his pants kind of lower and show his underwear.  He can't help it.  So, today at his job, someone walks by his desk (that's in an office) and looks over at him to find some of his underwear hanging out of his pants.  His crack was completely hidden.  This person, instead of asking him to pull up his pants, goes to his boss and bitches about it.  WTF?  So, under obligation, his boss pulls him into her office and tells him that he does great work and never has any complaints about him until now.  And that was the complaint.  He said he could tell that his boss was embarrassed to even tell him.  He apologized, said he'd do his best to keep his pants and underwear under control so he didn't offend anyone.  It's not a formal work place and people are allowed to wear jeans and t-shirts.  So, I'm thinking someone has a stick up their ass?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LatashaNicole
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:50 PM

thats so immature ass hole why people cant act thier and ask him nicely that his pants was down a little bit stupid

ELIJAH

snakesNsnails
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:51 PM

well, that sounds overboard..i'm sorry..maybe a belt or tuck in his tshirts..awww i would feel bad for my hubby..

youngmm
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:53 PM

Oh god. I guess the 1st grader told on him. That sucks.

livewell
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:57 PM

What a jerk to "tattle" on a co-worker like that!! So sorry to hear it.

Pregnant with our 5th, and he's a boy! Thank goodness we both work from home!Pregnancy ticker

ChristineMom23
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Right, it sounds like that person felt the need to point out something bad about someone so they themselves can feel superior.  This was a reach, though, it sounds like....if he never had any complaints before.

lauriebash
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:00 PM

what an ignorant complaint!!!! I feel bad for your hubby, too! That is so embarrassing! I can't believe that someone would complain about something so stupid! People need to start respecting others for who they are inside. Seriously!

mommy2bunny
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:05 PM

The sad part?  He wears a belt.  lol!

Quoting snakesNsnails:

well, that sounds overboard..i'm sorry..maybe a belt or tuck in his tshirts..awww i would feel bad for my hubby..

INDIA1968
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:14 PM

Oh wow. He must have been bored. I wonder if he would have done the same if it were a women wearing a low cut blouse showing her breast or a low rise pants showing her thong. Bet you not!!!.

pattisayshello
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:24 PM

i agree, this was a very dumb thing to complain about. i had a repair man come to my house to fix my kitchen light once, and he had his bottom practically all the way exposed. all i could do was snicker and look away. sometimes it happens. the complainer should definitely get over it!

mommy2bunny
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:26 PM

Exactly.

Quoting INDIA1968:

Oh wow. He must have been bored. I wonder if he would have done the same if it were a women wearing a low cut blouse showing her breast or a low rise pants showing her thong. Bet you not!!!.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)