• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When your kids are good...

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:49 PM
  • 12 Replies

It seems like there has been an abundance of negative, controversial, and bashing posts in here lately. I'm pretty tired of reading them so here's a fun one.

Let's all share our reward stories. What you do moms do to reward your kids when they are good? Share stories about something great your kids did.

moms rock

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gogogadgetgal
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:51 PM

I give a high-five & say good job buddy! 

ChristiMom2
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:51 PM

My kids were being incredibly quiet, which usually makes me nervous. So I went to check on them and they were cleaning out their closets. They each had a pile of toys they wanted to give to kids who don't have any toys.

I was so impressed that I told them if they reached 20 toys (no broken ones) to donate, I would buy them each a new game of their choice for their DS.

moms rock

LatashaNicole
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:54 PM

my baby boy told his grandparents he loves them both and gave them each a hug reminds you he is only 2 almost 3 i love hearing my son tell us he loves us a giving hugs after he said it so adorable

ELIJAH

katelynsmom22
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:55 PM

my lil one is only 2 so shes pretty good all the time (unless her dad is home), but anyways if she behaves i will let her pick out her own snack that night. Normally we give her fresh fruits or veggies so she likes being able to choose for herself what she gets. She sure is likey her cheetos right now (like for a month now thats what shes picked out and she doesnt get a whole lot)

Shes a great help when my nephew is here. She'll get his diaper for me and try to make his bottle. When were at my parents house she tries to walk the dog (he only weighs like 2 lbs so its easy for her)

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
ChristiMom2
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:55 PM

That one always makes my heart melt.

Quoting LatashaNicole:

my baby boy told his grandparents he loves them both and gave them each a hug reminds you he is only 2 almost 3 i love hearing my son tell us he loves us a giving hugs after he said it so adorable

moms rock

ChristiMom2
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Come on mommas! How often do you get an open forum to brag about your kiddos? Let's hear some stories.

moms rock

kristinaleann
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:42 PM

i praise them and tell them what a wonderful job they are doing.

jajamama
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:46 PM

my son is a very good boy and the best thign he does is every mornign when i go wake him up i put down his bed rail and i sit on his floor and i wait cause i know once hes done rubbing his eyes he will come right over and snuggle me its so nice to start the day with a great big hug sometiems i go to the gym before he gets up (hubby is home) and i come back and if hes already up the second i get in the door i still get my hug and snuggle it makes me so happy that he is that loving

jalex
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:53 PM

My 2 year old is never good...okay, I'm kidding...  I praise them both and later remind them of how good they with a snacker to boot.

karischub
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:54 PM

When my dh is being good, which in my totally biased opinion is most of the time, we go to the park. She loves to slide and swing. Sometimes the park is too much of a treck so we play with her little swingset in the front yard,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)