• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Two VERY unrelated questions...

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:08 PM
  • 8 Replies

1. What do you ladies use as a name for your child's privates?  My daughter's best bud was taught to call hers a "toochie", and my daughter has used that - and I just call the boy parts "peepees"

2.  Has anyone done a rent to own situation with their home?  I will be in college the next two years, then (hopefully) will have a full-time job... but want to move for my daughter to be in a proper school district to start in kindergarden next year and really dont' feel like moving then moving again in two years.  Is there a good way to find places that do a rent to own agreement?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MomToMags
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:10 PM

1) we just call it her crotch or privates.  She does know the technical term is vagina, we just don't use it on a daily basis.

2) never done it, good luck

moms rock

crowned_mom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:42 PM

1) we teach our son that his "stuff" is a "weenie."

2)wouldnt know anything about it.

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Group Admin on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:02 PM

wave

Hi Tiff20686

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

ELFs_Mommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:04 PM

1) We refer to it as her "area" or "potty area".

2) Sorry, can't help here... but Good luck!

RockTheSocks
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:04 PM

1. Penis and Vagina.   Those are their names.

2. we are starting a rent to own thing in about a month.   the best way to do it is to find a company you like and rent from them or a year or two and then ask if they have any available properities they might be willing to sell you in a rent to own situation.   but you must have a good relationship with them and try to be friendly with the staff so they know who you are.  You dont want to be just a monthly check to them.

SouthALMommy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:08 PM

1. My son's only 8 months and I call it his "winkie"

2. Never done it but have considered it. There's some rent to own houses a couple miles from us. They look nice.

I am a stay at home, breast feeding, kisses and hugs giving, chubby baby loving, happily married, co-sleeping, attachment parenting, anti-CIO, vaxing, disposable diaper using, PCOS having, baby wearing, sale item buying, in college mommy who believes in and trusts THE TRINITY (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

LoveMyBugs
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:10 PM

1. Vagina although my middle DD says it like ChaChina. I would rather they say the proper name for it then be embarassed of the word. If we're in public though she knows to say "private area" because we teach them it's a private thing. Anyhoo...

2. I really have no idea about this... sorry!

kalio
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 4:03 AM

boys have weiners
girls have vajayjays, lol
funny to see what everyone calls em..lol

never done the rent to own thing..

http://www.cafemom.com/group/102281/
                ms
we need to find a cure

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)