Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do i get this TERRIBLE smell out of my hands???!!!*TMI maybe*

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:47 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok... Just opened a package of meat that i had in the fridge *overnight* to let it thaw and guess what...IT WAS ROTTEN!!! I threw up in my sink and put the meat (in chunks) down the garbage disposal. NOW i cant get that TERRIBLE smell out of my hands! Its making me gag constantly! Any suggestions?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
crowned_mom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:50 PM

make sure you use an antibacterial soap and hot water. use hand sanitizer when ur done. if ur sink starts smelling try pouring a little bleach down it to kill all the bacteria.

vannahs
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:52 PM

After cleaning your hands try rubbing them on stainless steele-you know like you do for onion and garlic.  I don't know if it'll work but it can't hurt.

Good luck.

kandibaby1030

Put some salt in your hands, then soap and wash.  The soap will exfoliate and help take out the smell.  It may not be gone the first time though.  Hope it helps!  YUCK!

MomOfFour30

Lemon juice or tomato juice or sauce.... 

easter eggMy child rearing, laundry folding, dishes washing, poop wiping, dog feeding, husband following, floor Swiffering, errand running, and tantrum calming does not label for who I am. I am a child of God,here with a purpose, to follow him, love and follow my husband, teach my children, and enlighten the world with my love of the Lord.

MomToMags

lemon juice?  I know that'll kill garlic and fish on your hands.  ICK - sorry!!!!!!!!

moms rock

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)