Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the President's email address?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:01 PM
  • 4 Replies

I want to send the President an e-mail asking him what he expects my family to do next. We are main street america and will soon be skid row america if things don't change with our finances. So does anyone know what it is or how to get a message to the White House or someone that can help us and give us an answer? I know it seems stupid to even think he would return my e-mail but who knows I voted for him ( because I knew it didn't matter he was going to win) so maybe that might help. What do you think.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
godsgirl26
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:06 PM

i dont know it but GL with that one... he need's to do somthing to help ppl out...

sweetest-sin7
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Unsure exacutly. I think he is doing the best he can do,he is only human. I just stay positive and optimisitic...and that works great for my family & myself. I don't really rely on the anyone to make my life better. No one is God or a miracle worker,I personally think the people alone can do more of a difference, but people do not realize that. They just complain,and keep waiting for a miracle. The economy is horrible, but Obama didn't do it, and I trust he has the country as his priority and he obviously is a smart and loyal person. I'm not president, or doing all he is, so I do not judge or make demands as to what he should be doing. That is a good idea, I think it would be nice to send him an e-mail,but I do not know if they give out that info since crazies may send nonsense or viruses,hmmm. I do think its a good idea though.I would like to send him stuff as well. I feel awful for everyone who's struggling,but life is not easy,its about making the best of any situation and  I know where there is a will,there is a way = ). I've been to hell and back, but at least i have life and opportunity to grow~

I do THOSE parties! Contact me to book your own free,fabulous & fun ladies night out party,bridal shower,or bachelorette party. Enjoy a frisky evening filled with lotions, lingerie & laughter!  As seen on The Tyra Show, in Cosmo,Shape,Star & Pregnancy Magazine,VH1 & Much more!! I work from home! Are you making at least $100 per hour at your job? If not,Contact me! D'Avia LaVae;Sexy LifeStyle Advisor
www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae ~  DAviaLaVae@Bootyparlorparties.com 

army_wife_06
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:15 PM

I sent you an email to a link that may help you. I don't want to post it in here cause I got in trouble for doing that before answering a question.

jessicer421
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:17 PM

I don't know...but i sent him an email through myspace bitching about the cost of immigrants (like 300 billion or something)...lol. I probably looked crazy!

Ur better off sending a letter to the white house...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)