Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I may have a heart attack!!! piog

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:12 PM
  • 4 Replies

So, I was bathing my children and my oldest starts screaming... He said that his little brother did something to make him bleed...  Well, I didn;t think anything of it and it was in his mouth so I thought he had just bitten his tongue or something!!  He had been chewing on a toy at the moment.. I told him to open his mouth so I could look and OMG!!!! In the back of his mouth, by his throat, he had a perfectly round hole from this toy and I think I'm gonna pass out!! Then he wouldn't let me take him to the doctor, he had to have daddy take him...  They're gonna have to stitch it or something!!  I know it and now I am freaking out!!!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Court0704
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:15 PM

As long as he is at the doctors they will take care of him. Don't worry, he will be fine! Keep us posted! Good luck sweetie! I'll be thinking of y'all and praying for your little man!

LuvinMY03
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:17 PM

awww he will be ok!! thats crazy he got that hurt from a bath toy!

crzybtful4_u
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:19 PM

If its back by his throat, they'll probably have to call an ENT(ear nose and throat) Dr. When I was 6, I had a paint stick in my mouth and walked into a wall and cut the back of my throat open. They would've had to take me into surgery to stitch it up, but they left it and it healed just fine. I hope he'll be okay!

((Steph--SAHM to my 3 wonderful March babies Elijah,Brayden and Hannah. I'm a formula feeding,disposable diapering,sometimes co-sleeping,anti-CIO,vaccinating,circumcising,happily married momma))

Have a March 2004 baby? Join us! http://www.cafemom.com/group/100579

jessicer421
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:58 PM

Wow! Hope he's ok! Good luck...sorry for the little guy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)