• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

should they have notified me??!!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:25 PM
  • 5 Replies
So I called my "landlord" today to let them know again my freezer has been freezer burning all my frozen things and that my fridge is acting weird. They told me that I have a new landlord. I live in michigan. Shouldnt they have notified me of the change in landlords?? I just tried calling her back to see where i am supposed to send my rent and there was no answer. I called the "new landlord" and left him a message about my fridge problem. I am just soo mad that they never told me the landlords changed!!!! has this happened to any one else??
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
army_wife_06
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:30 PM

You would think that they have to tell you. You can always send the homeowner a letter stating you were not notified that there was a change in management and you have things that you have reported so many times the last however many months and the issue has not been resolved.

rileysmommy811
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:20 PM

You'd think, I'm from Michigan but I really have no clue.

sk_tennyson
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:39 PM

I'm not sure but our fridge is being crazy too! I think the thermostat is broken. DH went to get a bell pepper out and it was frozen! I threw it at the floor. I think I dented the floor.

4LifeTupperware
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:43 PM
No they do not have to tell you when you get new land lords. I would have thought they would tell you but they don't. I got into that when we became managers/land lords at the place we were living. It was a pain for about 6 months everyone calling and asking for Sunny, when he was no longer there it was me or no one. Even when we left we told the boss that he should send out a letter and he didn't. I still got calls on my cell phone from people that had witting down off my answer msg when we were there. It was funny to have to tell them I could help them and then have to explain why

Melanie, Wife for 15 years and a Mom, to 14 year old daughter, 10 year old son, 3 year old son, 14 month old son and two angel babies that would also be 14 months old "Only one life, will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last." 

MrsJenL
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:48 PM

I think you should have been told!! I'm from Michigan too and have not had that kind of problem... yet. I mean what If something really bad happened, like a pipe burst. who would you call. some ppl really can't think!

Baby_20winnie_20the_20pooh_20sleep_20-_20winnie_20de_20poeh_20slaap_normal~Mamma-Paka!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)