Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

White House dog expected to arrive this month.

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:27 PM
  • 20 Replies
By The Staff at wowOwow.com

Breaking news! Keep your ears perked for the arrival of the highly anticipated White House dog.

While President Barack Obama had originally promised the first family would get the dog "after I get back from the G-20 summit," which was today, the furry friend will most likely arrive by the end of the month.

The First Lady's press secretary, Katie McCormick Lelyveld, says ‘definitely not this week,' when asked for guidance on the arrival of the Obama's family dog ... He has said the family had already selected the dog it wants.

The breed? People magazine reports that Michelle and the children picked a Portuguese water dog, a hypoallergenic pup suitable for Sasha's allergies.

Cute dog!

Show us a pic of yours.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lolamac
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:38 PM

I mean really who gives a rats ass about the president's dog...this crap isn't news. Next thing you know we'll be hearing about what kind of toilet paper they use or toothpaste.

People are dying and losing their jobs and towns and city's are going bankrupt, I can think of hundreds of more important topics that can be discussed besides the pres' new dog.

ApawlakUSA
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:45 PM

WOW thats so GREAT!!! WELL NOW THAT HE HAS HIS PERFECT LIL FAMIL LIFE HE CAN ACTUALLY TAKE CARE OF THE MORE PRESSING ISSUES THAN A DUMB ASS DOG!!  Like the millions of Americans about to loose everything homes, cars,ect.... Maybe just maybe now he ll start doing what he promised in all his speeches!!

Im am a SAHM mom of two beautiful children who are 3 and 2, they are the loves of my life along with my HUsband. We are expecting baby #3 July 6, 2009. I believe in GOD and I believe in Angels and that kids are a glimpse into what an angel is really like. Your heart is your love, your love is your family, your family is your future and your future is your destiny!! I live in the moment and enjoy life to its fullest!
pregnancy
crowned_mom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:57 PM

Lol.

Quoting lolamac:

I mean really who gives a rats ass about the president's dog...this crap isn't news. Next thing you know we'll be hearing about what kind of toilet paper they use or toothpaste.

People are dying and losing their jobs and towns and city's are going bankrupt, I can think of hundreds of more important topics that can be discussed besides the pres' new dog.

luv-u-jmm
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:58 PM

LMAO!!!!!!  Now, now...You know that he is going to keep his promises...*rolls eyes*

Quoting ApawlakUSA:

WOW thats so GREAT!!! WELL NOW THAT HE HAS HIS PERFECT LIL FAMIL LIFE HE CAN ACTUALLY TAKE CARE OF THE MORE PRESSING ISSUES THAN A DUMB ASS DOG!!  Like the millions of Americans about to loose everything homes, cars,ect.... Maybe just maybe now he ll start doing what he promised in all his speeches!!

I am a vaccinating, spanking, out-spokenyoung, fitness loving mother of three beautiful hyper kids...I am a very lucky and blessed wife to Joshua.....My family IS my world..

family in the van

KyliesMom5
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:07 PM

I care more about the dog then i do the president, at least a cool breed will be at the white house

Quoting lolamac:

Aamy
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:08 PM

Its UGLY !!

Only half the patients who go into an abortion clinic come out alive.   ~ Author Unknown
If it isn't a baby, then you aren't pregnant, so what are you aborting ?   ~ Author Unknown

lighthouse112
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Never heard of that type of dog before.......

MrsJenL
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:14 PM

I agree this dog is ugly! My dog is one that is ugly but cute. But he's deff. much better looking than that thing! =)

(he's American Bull Dog, part albino... why one eye is blue) 

Baby_20winnie_20the_20pooh_20sleep_20-_20winnie_20de_20poeh_20slaap_normal~Mamma-Paka!!!

MachIII
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:18 PM

I've never heard of the breed either.  I googled it and found a site that says they typically start at around $1400.  For a dog?  Seriously?  Don't we have more important things going on in our country than the president getting a damned dog?  Seriously, maybe all the time that was spent searching for the perfect dog could've been spent on, IDK, fixing our economy?   

DS 8/11/2003

DD 1/12/2006

DS 10/30/2008

I'm a semi-cosleeping, feeding on demand, give it to her so she'll quit screaming, time-out then I'm going to spank you, anti-CIO, shopaholic, tattoo addicted, driving way too fast and racking up speeding tickets, obsessed with my SO, hooked on Grey's Anatomy, Britney Spears loving, bedtime story reading, hugs and kisses everyday, MOM.  XOXO

luv-u-jmm
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:21 PM

OMG!! That is a cute dog! LOL!! No offense, but I just had to laugh when I saw him...What a doll!!

Quoting MrsJenL:

I agree this dog is ugly! My dog is one that is ugly but cute. But he's deff. much better looking than that thing! =)

(he's American Bull Dog, part albino... why one eye is blue) 

I am a vaccinating, spanking, out-spokenyoung, fitness loving mother of three beautiful hyper kids...I am a very lucky and blessed wife to Joshua.....My family IS my world..

family in the van

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)