Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about BC

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:40 PM
  • 6 Replies

Do you have to take the pill at the exact same time every night? I choose to take mine at night because it's eaiser for me to remember. Normally it's between 9-10. But I know I don't take them at the exact same time. We have been barley having sex anyways lately so I'm not to worried. But now that I'm done with this cryosurgery crap I plan on getting back on track. Thanks for the help!!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
wilesmomma
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:49 PM

9 views and nothing? Thanks everyone!

army_wife_06
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:51 PM

I know nothing about it. I think if you take it in the same time frame you should be good though.

Mishel73
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:52 PM

I'm not really sure, but I do know they recommend you take them at the same time everyday.  I take mine between 5 and 7am.  I can't think that a few hours will make that much of a difference, but I am not a Dr. 

sarah_ray06

BE careful last time I complained about not having any views I was being sarcastic and everyone jumped on me like I was killing someone!

lol I dont know thought it would be nice to know .....Here is a bump!

Nicole3295

I dont think it has to be exact exact just close. I used to take mine (many years ago) off by about an hour or 2 and I was ok.

wilesmomma
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:56 PM

Ok thanks everyone. I'm just trying to cover all my bases. I would be extremely happy to be pregnant right now but we want to wait. I want to wait until I am back to my old body and out of school. Two kids while in school is hard enough I couldn't imagine 3. But thank you everyone for your responses!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)