Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you think??? long

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:19 PM
  • 12 Replies

ok here is my problem.. my hubby is military was in texas for training..not a problem...until i got the phone bill....i found this number called many,many,many times a day for long duration in the call, well since my hubby is in iraq (when i got the bill) i called the number and some chick answer the phone.. my blood began to boil. she told him she didnt know who my hubby was and i told her what he looked like and she siad she didnt go for the cowboy look she was goth, but that her rommate was dating a guy from the base (that deployed the same day my hubby) but she gave me a different name.. shocking she was as helpful and nice as she could be with a pissed off wife calling her. so then a few days later my hubby calls and i ask him about it and he says he let a guy use his phone  and asked why i was asking and i told him we went over on our mintues and that he needs to get some money from his buddy to which he said i am not worried about it.. we went over and plus roaming fees and he is saying he is not worried about it... then a few days ago he IM's me and tells me he wants a divorce and that he is tired of me living off of him since i am a stay at home mom. adn that he still loves me but that he is done with me.so i am at a loss here, i am confused as why he is not worried about getting money from this guy for the cell phone bill, and why all of the sudden have we gone from being happy and in love to him wanting to leave me.....and no this is not the 1st time he has been to iraq...any help would be great!!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MOMMYSLOVE13
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:23 PM

bc hes with the bitch thats why he wants the divorce  sorry mama but let his ass go if he thinks that all your doing is sponging off him the go after child and spousal support and show his ass whos who now. Dont get mad get even. I know in Texas that the one that gets cheated on in a marrage gets the better deal out of things. I use to live there and have been divorced there as well. Good luck

marshallsmommy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:26 PM

sorry i forgot to say monday he calls me and acts like nothing is wrong....and then Im's me after we get off the phone and is acting like nothing was ever said.... i am sitting here like ummm wtf is up with you dude

Quoting MOMMYSLOVE13:

bc hes with the bitch thats why he wants the divorce  sorry mama but let his ass go if he thinks that all your doing is sponging off him the go after child and spousal support and show his ass whos who now. Dont get mad get even. I know in Texas that the one that gets cheated on in a marrage gets the better deal out of things. I use to live there and have been divorced there as well. Good luck

amandabunn1
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:28 PM

i would go after all his money.. He is being an ass hole.. He knwos you know.. and if he loved you he wouldn't lie to you.. That is bull shit. Go for child support.. I dont know what all you can go for. But because you works for the government. they will tak it right out of his paychecks.. he iwll have no say. Take him for what he's got. He has hurt you.. and is a liar.. Sorry i know it sucks to hear the truth.. But it sounds like he is a cheater a liar and  apparently not the person you married.. Not only that a freking scardy cat. He can't call you and tell you. He has to IM you.. Wow and he calls himself a man??

marblet
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:30 PM

I would ask him. Maybe one of his jack ass buddies got on there and said it thinking he was funny. But if he's gonna act like nothing happened, I'd call him out on it and ask him what he really wants. It's not right for you to sit there and be worried if you need to find a divorce lawyer or not. Best of luck to you sweetie. Keep us updated.

marshallsmommy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:35 PM

because he is a comat zone i cant file for divorce niether can he

Quoting marblet:

I would ask him. Maybe one of his jack ass buddies got on there and said it thinking he was funny. But if he's gonna act like nothing happened, I'd call him out on it and ask him what he really wants. It's not right for you to sit there and be worried if you need to find a divorce lawyer or not. Best of luck to you sweetie. Keep us updated.

SIS213
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 2:43 PM

ladybugI WOULD NOT ANSWER ANY OF HIS CALLS,LET HIM WONDER WHATS UP FOR A WHILE,THEN TELL HIM YOU SAID YOU WANT OUT SO HERE IS YOUR OUT, SIS213

loralynn
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 2:49 PM

Because he's lying to you  

LuvinMY03
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 2:51 PM

he is cheating on u! as soon as u said..he said..he wasnt worried about gettin the money from his "buddy who made the calls" i knew what was up! that is NOT AT ALL right! and u DO NOT desearve it! when u are able to file for divorce..file on the grounds of him cheating!

ksinclair
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 2:54 PM

Nothing goes from happy & loving to divorce over night.  You need to talk with him.  I hate to say it, but I would imagine that the phone calls were his & that he has made a decision as to who he wants to be with when he gets back.  I am sorry, I hope I am wrong. 

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Mrs.McCoy917
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 2:56 PM

that is bull shit! im sorry you are going through this if i dident know you wernt my sister i would think you were her. she is going through the same thing. only his girlfriend is pregnant. hes back home now and she picked up sold their house and came home. they were both army. ugh! men piss me off! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)