Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you want a personal trainer?

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:09 AM
  • 13 Replies

I'm finishing my studies in personal training. I am just curious as to how many people would like to have a personal trainer? I know the economy is tough right now. Would you or your husband ever consider a personal trainer?

by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kellysteel2008
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:10 AM

And if you train with me it's not going to be easy-I'll work your booty:)

ZombieBroad
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:12 AM
i fucking need one so bad!!!
sorry for the cussin. i just really need one bad.

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

FeleciaD
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:13 AM

As for me - I need a personal trainer something awful! One that would give me a nice kick in the butt to get moving!

I think that in the times we're all living in, looking/feeling good is something that people are willing to spend a little money on... It makes them feel better about themselves, so it's worth it.  I mean obviously not everybody feels that way, but I know a lot of people who do.  Gym memberships, personal trainers, make-up, etc... are things that make us feel good, so we find the money.  JMO.

WilliamsMama08
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:14 AM

MOST DEFINATLY!!!

RyansMommy7507
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:14 AM

I need one. However not lose weight. I need one to help me gain muscle mass and put on a few pounds by doing so!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

kellysteel2008
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:48 AM

Ok please send me a message directly if you're in the area. I will train your booties:)

kellysteel2008
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:57 AM

I am so relieved to know that people actually want a personal trainer! I'm so glad that people are getting healthy!! Nevermind, the carb free diets, they are terrible!! Just get in shape! I focus on dance, movement, flexibility and pilates. I don't believe in hard core aerobics!! You know what? Ya don't need it! Please send me a message if you want me to train you;)

WilliamsMama08
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:59 AM

Is AZ in the "general" area??  LOL

Quoting kellysteel2008:

Ok please send me a message directly if you're in the area. I will train your booties:)

midgewits
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:37 AM

I would love one if I had the money. I think having someone to be a constant motivator like that would really help me. I will do my BARRY"S BOOTCAMP dvd's (HAHA) for like 2 weeks, and actually see results, then like start my period or something and stop for a week or two, and gain it all back, and feel like crap again. FUSTRATING, and it's all my fault. so yes if I could afford one....definetly.

P.s. do u live in the nw area of Indiana? DAMN.... if u are....I was born and raised there so badly want to move back to my family, I could so have you as my personal trainer....uggghh! lol!!

TAG2.0
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:47 AM

I have one and he's the best. He pushes me and does not let up. Ive lost so much weight in a short amount of time. But he's 200 bucks a month.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)