Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When was the last time you cried?

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:38 AM
  • 36 Replies

What did you cry about?

crying

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angelia862
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:40 AM

It was actually tonight when I saw my husband and my 9 month old son playing on the living room floor. They were giving each other Eskimo kisses. It was the cutest thing ever.

HannahsMom09

last night, about that poor baby boy...

'I'm a Research Associate in the field of
Child Development and Human Relations.'
lilysmom31

tonight because dh was being a butthead... and last night because Lily kept hitting me and it hurt .... AF is coming next week so I am super emotional.. lol

erika_wright
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:41 AM

yesterday i was on skype w m sister and nieces who i see once a year, and started crying because my babies are getting so big and dont get to hug them!!! 

gavinsmommy1013
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:42 AM

tonight....damn greys anatomy!

HarleysMommy235
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:42 AM

I'd have to say that Im one of those people that hold it in until I explode and then it's like a river. I don't like to cry in front of people, especially my husband for some reason. He gets really tore up when I do cry. I actually cried yesterday while I was taking a shower. I know it's a little weird, but that the only time Im alone and I think about things and it makes me cry. I've been stressed over looking for a job, dealing with exams in school, looking for insurance, money, family issues and so on. Sometimes you just need a cry I guess. Wherever that might be.

Bekah062205
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:43 AM

today at the dr. office when she told me that my PCOS was causing me to have to work 3x harder to lose weight, and that i had gained fat, and lost muscle......what the heck did i do wrong??ugh

kendra251
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:45 AM

The last time I cried was when my oldest DD made Student of the Week!! This happened last friday and she is Student of the Week this week, So tomarrow I am taking Cookies and Juice to her class for everyone!! Yeah, and if I might brag for a moment...lol.... She is only in Kindergarten and Reading at almost a 3rd grade level and doing math at 2nd grade level, We are so proud of her!

mommamiaria
by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:23 AM

I CRY EVERY TIME I WATCH THE NEWS.

ILoveMyJason
by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:25 AM

I really hardly ever cry. It's a rare occasion. I can't remember the last time.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)