Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just want to scream & rip my hair out!

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:53 AM
  • 3 Replies

I don't know what to do with my 3yo daughter & potty training. The last 2 weeks she did fine and now for some reason she is just peeing every where. I can't take it any more!!! I have tried every trick in the book! I don't know what to do! It's driving me insane. The constinte up * down of potty traing is really wearing on me and It's getting harder not to show this to her! What can I do for those of you who have had a hard time potty training?

angry

by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
GOBryan
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2009 at 9:08 AM

My son is learning and the teachers take his diaper off. I send him to school with very loose shorts, like the basketball kind, so he doesn't feel the restriction and urinate. It's been working so far.

At home, we just let him run around naked and he does just fine.

Eliminate the restriction of a panty and maybe have her wear loose shorts or nothing under a dress while she's home.  

bertie277
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:27 AM

I don't have little ones anymore, but I'm a sub for elelmentary schools we have to keep one eye open to see when the kids do the potty dance or when they have their hands between their legs.You can try  to put her favorite thing or food she has or wants on top of thing where she can see it  but can't reach it. Tell her when you go to the big girl restroom you can have it back or can have it. But you have to keep one eye open to see when she is doing that potty dance. She tell you no but just take her. Good Luck.

angel miniAngel:)

perlamartinez
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:35 AM
Have her clean up when she pee somewhere. Give her consequence, like not spank her or anything like that more like "YOU MADE THAT MESS YOU CLEAN UP" she understands at that age. I have a 3yr old 1 of 4kids and alot of family to know that at 3 they understand. So I hope my advice helps.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)