Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: Do You Watch American Idol?

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:59 AM
  • 3 Replies

Hello ladies....  I live near Milwaukee, Wisconsin (where Danny Gokey is from).  I didn't presonally go out to meat him, but i'm watching his homecoming on out local news channel.  All I have to say is....  THOSE BODY GUARDS SUCK!  LOL!  Danny seems SO sweet!  I'm not just saying that, because he's from my state... in fact, Adam Lambert has my vote!  LOL!  But, SERIOUSLY...  Danny stops to give some autographs & to take photos & stuff & the body guards are LITERALLY pushing him faster, so that he doesn't have time to stop!  WHAT THE HECK?  Those fans stood outside since before the sun came up this morning, just to get an autograph!  They couldn't give him a second to do that?  One of the body guards grabbed his arm & started to physically pull him & Danny pulled his arm away & told him "JUST WAIT!"  In a stern voice!  GO DANNY!  LOL!  I hope that they show that kind of stuff on American Idol next week, because it REALLY made me mad!  UGH!  So, anyways...  That's all I had to say!  LOL!  Have a nice day ladies!   :)

Stephanie

by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mrslibby
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:02 AM

I love Danny even though his performance was hilarious last week he still has my vote

robe739
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:13 AM

The poeple on our local news channel kept asking him what HE thought of last week's performance.  HE WASN'T  IMPRESSED with his last note.  LOL!  He said that he practiced & hit that note perfectly about 40 times before that day, but he lost kis voice from practicing so many times.  He thinks that is why he sounded so aweful!  LOL!  Poor guy!

Quoting mrslibby:

I love Danny even though his performance was hilarious last week he still has my vote

tha-hawt-mommie
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:15 AM

lmao i kno!!!!! ... i want him to win , if kris wins im dont w/ a.i forever ...

Quoting mrslibby:

im a 22 y/o mother of 2 who-speaks & types exactly how she wants-loves the 360-loves takin pics-is never seen w/o her blackberry-loves rap & r & b music but also loves her emo punk shit-waits on her man hand & foot-keeps to herself-is very outspoken-will say whatever is on her mind (ignorent or not)-but also has a sensitive side & is there for anyone who needs her-had her son at 17,finished highschool,and isnt with her 1st borns father-doesn't have her son currently living with her-has a white son and a bi racial daughter-is with her daughters father-is pro choice-is a formula feeding-disposable diaper using-non cio-co sleep when i feel like it-cirsumcised her son-vaccinates both children ... so yea somethings may be the 'typical teen mom sterotype' but until you get to know me, you DON'T know me ... & whatever you don't like about me -- I DON'T GIVE'A FUCK!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)