Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kinda Excited!.....

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:23 AM
  • 5 Replies

May 10th - Mother's Day

May 11th - My outpatient surgery (permanent birth control)

May 12th - Mine & hubby's 8 year anniversary

May 13th - My hubby's scheduled execution if he doesn't do something REALLY awesome for me this weekend!  LOL!

My hubby called to tell me that he took this weekend off (he's been working weekends for as far back as I can remember).   I asked him why & he said "Cause it's mother's day!!"  I know that this might not seem like a big deal to someone else, but my hubby NEVER takes a day off of work!  ESPECIALLY for me!  :)  I wonder what he has up his sleeve!?!?!  FINALLY....  11 years of putting up with him & raising his 3 kids & cleaning his house & this weekend it might all finally pay off!  LOL!!! 

Just kidding!  I'm just really excited that he took the weekend off!  THAT is all I wanted for Mother's day!  :)

I hope your Mother's Day is AWESOME Ladies!!! 

happy mothers day

Stephanie

by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jussie1
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:25 AM

awww congrats for you i hope you get to do something special and can i ask you how you got your siggy wth the butterflies and pics i really like it a lot=)

robe739
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:31 AM

I made it on IMIKIMI.com  You can go on there (for free) & register & they have MILLIONS of backgrounds & stuff to choose from.  If you get on there & can't figure out how to use it, let me know & i'll make one for you..... k?  :)

Quoting jussie1:

awww congrats for you i hope you get to do something special and can i ask you how you got your siggy wth the butterflies and pics i really like it a lot=)

perlamartinez
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:40 AM
I am so happy for you!!! Looks like a very excited week for you. Let us know how it turnd out.
newmommyhjm
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:50 AM

I hope you have a great weekend!

I'm Heather. Proud Army wife to Colt, who is currently deployed to Afghanistan. Loving Mommy to Chyenne, the prettiest little milk monster, and baby Cohen, due in August.

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2009 at 9:58 AM

enjoy your mothers day! I hope your surgery goes well and you have a quick recovery.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)