Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

May be TMI but I need help

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:40 AM
  • 11 Replies

Okay so my hubby and I have a better sex life than we used to have but it's still not extravigant. We only have sex once or twice every few weeks. It seems to be more special to me that way. Anyway, a couple weeks ago when we were together I got this extremely sharp pain like someone had just cut my vagina. My husband looked and I wiped and there was no blood. I didn't have any idea what it could be so after a couple days I couldn't tell it was there but I was real sick and dealing with side effects from antibiotics. Then last night my hubby and I got pretty heated and had sex again. We finished but I still had the sharp pain. As a matter of fact it's still a little painful this morning. I don't know what to do or what it could be. Any suggestions?

I am a stay at home, breast feeding, kisses and hugs giving, chubby baby loving, happily married, co-sleeping, attachment parenting, anti-CIO, vaxing, disposable diaper using, PCOS having, baby wearing, sale item buying, in college mommy who believes in and trusts THE TRINITY (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
perlamartinez
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:43 AM
I think you should go get it check out. What kind of birthcontrol do you use?
NewMom304
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:46 AM

Mabye a cramp in those little muscles?

SouthALMommy
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:08 AM

We don't use any. I have PCOS and it may take some time to get pregnant so we don't use any bc we may get pregnant soon or late and we're kinda TTC.

Quoting perlamartinez:

I think you should go get it check out. What kind of birthcontrol do you use?

I am a stay at home, breast feeding, kisses and hugs giving, chubby baby loving, happily married, co-sleeping, attachment parenting, anti-CIO, vaxing, disposable diaper using, PCOS having, baby wearing, sale item buying, in college mommy who believes in and trusts THE TRINITY (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

SouthALMommy
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:31 PM

shrugging

lovingmykids77
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:34 PM

im not sure hun but heres a bump for ya!! good luck!

B_L_LSMOMMY
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:36 PM

I think you should go see your OB/GYN. Is the pain on the inside of your vagina wall or more up into your stomach/uterus?

Hondagirlracr
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:40 PM

Did you have to be cut during childbirth or did youtear? I have problems with that area hurting. If we have alot of foreplay it's ok. But if not it hurts. I went to the doctor and she didn't see anything wrong down there. She said the scar actually healed well,you couldn't even tell I had a scar. She said sometimes scar areas can get irritated more easily and try lube. Don't know if this is the same spot that you are having problems.

SouthALMommy
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:24 PM

It would be in the same spot that I would have tore except I had to have an emergency section so I didn't get to "have" him.

I guess I just don't want to go to the dr. :(

Quoting Hondagirlracr:

Did you have to be cut during childbirth or did youtear? I have problems with that area hurting. If we have alot of foreplay it's ok. But if not it hurts. I went to the doctor and she didn't see anything wrong down there. She said the scar actually healed well,you couldn't even tell I had a scar. She said sometimes scar areas can get irritated more easily and try lube. Don't know if this is the same spot that you are having problems.

SouthALMommy
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:25 PM

It is actually on the bottom of my vagina. It's like the skin between my bootie and my vagina

Quoting B_L_LSMOMMY:

I think you should go see your OB/GYN. Is the pain on the inside of your vagina wall or more up into your stomach/uterus?

B_L_LSMOMMY
by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:27 PM

Quoting SouthALMommy:

It is actually on the bottom of my vagina. It's like the skin between my bootie and my vagina

Quoting B_L_LSMOMMY:

And there's no tear or rash or anything there? If there's a rash it may be getting irritated by sweat or wetness. Idk hun I hope you can find out soon. And btw I hate going to the DR. to but sometimes we have to put on our big girl panties and go I guess. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)