Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You know you live in Texas..........

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:33 AM
  • 14 Replies

When you can eat a popsicle with out your shirt on at Christmas Time.

by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
afk9wife
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:35 AM

I was born and raised there. HAHA. I know EXACTALY what you mean. Its crazy!!!

MomToMags
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:36 AM

LOL - so damn true Mama!!!!!  Born and raised in Houston.  Shorts for 98% of the year. 

moms rock

perlamartinez
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:38 AM
Funny!!
NicoleKelly
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:39 AM

I live in the Woodlands (Houston area) & I can not stand it here.  We are suppose to be leaving soon thank God.  I've lived in Pittsburgh PA, Lexington KY & both coast of Florida & I would take any of them over this part of Texas.  Good luck this summer ladies.  It was 93 here yesterday & it's the beginning of MAY!!!!!!!

ashleehoward
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:40 AM

lol,very true!! I wasnt born and raised here,but have lived here on and off,finally been a year since we've been back. But I live in East Texas very close to Louisiana and you can just see the humidity in the air..ugh

mommytoG
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Yeah, its stays pretty warm here. It was 91 here yesterday and supposed to be 93 today. 

Sucks cause I am pregnant

vandjmom
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:59 AM

I live in The Woodlands too!!!!! I hate it as well...but I love Texas! It's a nice community though.

Quoting NicoleKelly:

I live in the Woodlands (Houston area) & I can not stand it here.  We are suppose to be leaving soon thank God.  I've lived in Pittsburgh PA, Lexington KY & both coast of Florida & I would take any of them over this part of Texas.  Good luck this summer ladies.  It was 93 here yesterday & it's the beginning of MAY!!!!!!!

chel1195
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:02 AM

Yep, yep, lol!  I looveee Texas though!  I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else!

Quoting ashleehoward:

lol,very true!! I wasnt born and raised here,but have lived here on and off,finally been a year since we've been back. But I live in East Texas very close to Louisiana and you can just see the humidity in the air..ugh

maybaby08
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:37 AM

CUTE! We don't live in Texas, but it's the same story here in Arizona. It was 100 yesterday, ugh. Here we go! But the heat is SO worth the 7 months of wonderful weather.

Yes we CAN and Yes we DID!!!!

Photobucket

mommytoG
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:12 PM

I would hate to live there. I see on the news that its in the red and orange colors a lot. But then again we get that here too

Quoting maybaby08:

CUTE! We don't live in Texas, but it's the same story here in Arizona. It was 100 yesterday, ugh. Here we go! But the heat is SO worth the 7 months of wonderful weather.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)