Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think about bringing a 6 month old to the No Doubt and Paramore concert? Opinions please :-)

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:38 AM
  • 114 Replies

They are having a concert on May 30th and we would be sitting in the lawn.  Not anywhere close to the stage or the speakers.  Do you think it is okay to bring him with us?

by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dragonflykiss44
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:39 AM

I dont think i would do it. he might get too stressed out and aggitated. which would make for a horrible time for you.  

Chloesmom1126

No. It will still be loud, and a baby that young, don't think so.

Get a sitter.

WilliamsMama08

Lawn seats outdoors, go for it.  If it were inside, I would be concerned.  Have fun!!  I'm jealous!

stick out tongue mini

CoUrtNEyLeE
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:40 AM

Ummm NO!

yoshiwife

I personally would not those days are over im a mother now and its not worth the risk plus it looks really white trash to bring your six month old to a concert

Mom2Jayson

I'd have to agree with the PP.  I've been to a couple concerts myself (country at that) and 9 times out of 10, the people who are sitting in the lawn seats end up kind of out of control.  I'd hate to see the little guy get hurt!

luvmyaustin

not a good idea its still very loud!

canthaveboys1
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:41 AM

I agree with the first post. If you want to try go ahead and see what happens but I wouldnt be surprised if you have to leave. Good Luck!

bellydancer7308
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:42 AM

I would get a sitter.  Like PP said your baby could get aggitated from everything going on.  Get a sitter and enjoy a little "mommy time".  Have a great time!  I told hubby I wanted to go when they came to our area. 

mylittlemonkee
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:42 AM

Quoting CoUrtNEyLeE:

Ummm NO!

you didn't really give reasons why???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)