Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies and their Butts!

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:41 AM
  • 1 Replies

My DS (9months) has a HORRIBLE diaper rash! My problem is, he doesn't ever get small diaper rashes. His butt is either "butta soft" (as my mom likes to call it) or it's blistered from a diaper rash. (now keep in mind this is only his 2nd one. The first one happend when he was a month old and it turned out he was alergic to the kind of diapers we were using. I took him to the dr. and she prescribed a cream, it cleared it up in 1-2 days.)  So when this not so "normal" diaper rash apeared i went and got the cream from before, used it, and nothing. I've tried every diaper rash cream out there (litterally went to the store and bought every brand of cream on the shelf) I've tried no cream, warm baths, oatmeal baths.......get the idea?!

Has anyone else ever had this problem?! What did you do. I have a 2 yr old and he never gets them so, while i'm not a "newbie" parent, i don't have a lot of experiance with diaper rashes.

by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
dosthepost
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:48 AM

Have you maybe tried some monistat? Only on the rash of course, but he could have a yeast infection, which causes diaper rashes on babies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)