Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im about to RIP every strand of my hair OUT!!!(piog)(UPDATE)

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:46 AM
  • 45 Replies

OMG this past week has been absolutely CRAZY!!!!!banging head into wall

Last Thursday my room mate left and i never heard anything from her till Friday afternoon(the day rent was due), and when i did hear from her she text me to tell me that shes moving out and shes not gonna pay her half of the rent!!!! So i talked to the apartment manager and she said that i have to let her get her stuff since her name is on the lease, cause i was gonna keep it till she gave me the other 400 dollars. So she came sunday with her mom her son and her step dad to get her stuff! Well our rent was due on the first and i had my four hundred dollars so i went and turned it in and they said i could i give them the other four hundred plus a hundred and fifty for late charges on the fifteenth, which is fine i dont have to worry about finding another place to live but ya know, she was supposed to be my BEST friend, if she wasnt happy or didnt wanna live there any more the least she couldve done was give me a heads up that she was moving out, not tell me the day the rent was due and leave me with nothing, i have a one year old little girl that i have to worry about milk and food, my gas for work, and now im gonna be short again on the fifteenth till i can get caught up, its just everything is piling up on top of me!!!

You know it just goes to show you cant trust ANYONE!!!!! Oh and then shes goin around tellin everyone that i blow pot smoke in my babies face to make her go to sleep!!!! I mean come on if you wanna get to someone there kids are the last way to do it. Im a strong believer in you NEVER EVER EVER bring kids into an adult situation, shes threatened me with my job, that she was gonna call em and tell em that ive been smoking, which is fine she can call em im clean i have to be i drive a bus and they do randoms. Its just like ya know SHE left ME high and dry why is she the one starting shit, it should be me thats pissed off about everything. And then i heard something i NEVER thought i would hear a 23 year old say, word got around that she said the reason she moved out was because i started hanging out with this girl Jamie, and she felt as if she was being replaced, and that i had found me a new best friend...well im sorry i have more then one friend, and im not gonna stop my life and sit at home every day all day because you dont wanna do shit but sit at home and pout about how your husbands an ass!

I dont know ill quit rambling i just HAD TO LET IT OUT!angry

*UPDATE*

Well its good to know that she has a post on here to, I will let everyone know that NO ONE blows pot smoke in my babies face.

Me and my husband are in the middle of a divorce, so if there is any question there he knows that we are not together and that we will not EVER be back together! And as far as the bitch on the other end of this post, you need to quit being a little shit starter and runnin your mouth, cause you werent saying shit when you was passed out on the couch from eating pills, or when you slept till 11 and SHANE had YOUR kid, if he was in that much of danger you shouldve gotten your ass up with him every morning!!!! All of yall can lead right into her bullshit story over time you will all see that she really does need to be an author cause she tells very detailed stories!!!! Why dont you act your age and not your shoe size!!!!

A child is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for  three years, and in your heart till the day you die!!!! boy n girl

by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mediumchunkx
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:48 AM

Wow, what a witch.

Amybelle
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:49 AM

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, this sounds like tha flip side of another post. Interesting 

dosthepost
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:50 AM

Oh man that stinks. At LEAST your landlord didn't mind waiting for the rest of his rent though, ya know? But those people will always be out there. Idk though, I don't want to offend you, but is there something you're not telling us?

fairyshyone
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2009 at 11:54 AM

Just be the bigger person and let it go, along with that friendship. There are some friends you just do not need. 

"Worry  looks around, sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
canthaveboys1
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:58 AM

What a bitch. When it rains it pours! Good Luck. 

Im sorry I have to take that back. You are an idiot and I hope like hell your husband finds out what his money is paying for and just what kind of person you are. Not to mention being selfish getting your kid high to sleep what the hell is wrong with you?? I usually dont wish people to have their children taken away but in this case I would have to go against that.

sshene719
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:12 PM

sounds like another post to me!

liss7208
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:18 PM

hmm...lol who to believe? and in the same group no less

Mama040609
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Quoting Amybelle:

flip side of what other post?

Amybelle
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Quoting Mama040609:

Quoting Amybelle:

flip side of what other post?

I'll PM it to you

comptonkids
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2009 at 12:22 PM

i agree. its not very often on here we get to see BOTH sides of a story...we have no way of knowing who is lying or telling the truth, but after reading the other story, im in support of the friend who left. IF that person is creating a story, she should become an author because its a great story...she has a lot of detail, and much more emotion

sounds to me like THIS girl(author of post i am responding to) is upset that her dirty laundry was aired and maybe afraid her poor husband will find out about her cheating. and i hope he does, poor sailor deserves someone who supports him when he his home AND away.

and i hope he sues for custody of the poor kid getting pot blown in her face. i personnaly dont care if an adult smokes pot, to each their own, but do it away from kids, and dont blow it in their face

Quoting Amybelle:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)