Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

breakfast finger food

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:14 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ok, so ds loves oatmeal in the morning, and if it's not oatmeal, he won't eat unless he can pick it up himself. The problem is I've run out of creative and healthy ideas for breakfast finger food. He won't eat fruit unless it's mixed into oatmeal, and he likes eggs, fried over easy, so I usually cut it up and mix it with a piece of toast. I was just wondering what you guys give your kids at breakfast time that makes a good "do it yourself" meal.

by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
fcangel9
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:16 PM

french toast, sausage, cut up ham cubes, cherrios, scrambled eggs (you can add food coloring to make it more exciting)

soccerchik8287
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:17 PM

Cereal, scrambled eggs, fruit cut up into pieces, waffles with jam, toast with jam, whole wheat pancakes......I could go on and on. My daughter loves breakfast time it's lunch and dinner we have problems with the only thing she really will eat then is macaroni and cheese lol

MommyOfAlana914
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:53 PM

Pancakes, French Toast Sticks, cereal (cinnamon toast crunch & fuit loops), granola bars, the nurti grain fruit bars, sausage links 

Mom2princessq
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:56 PM
French Toast sticks.. Cut up apples with yogurt dip... Eggs.... Pancakes.... Cereal Bars..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)