Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i failed

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:54 PM
  • 17 Replies

i took my drivers test today and failed. the first thing we have to do is parrellel park. if you fail that you fail the whole test. stupid if you ask me. well you are suppose to get 3 tries.

i was already nervous  cause the lady was upset i had my BREASTFED baby with me, she didnt know he was breastfed but not the point. the baby was going to stay at the center with my dad i didnt see the problem but this lady was upset by it.

so i went to do the parking and was to far by 6in.... she told me to turn off the car and i did. i turned it off thinking we'd try again im suppose to get 3 tries, nope she said i failed gave me back my permit and told me call to schedule again and got out the car and told my dad i failed i can leave. i was devestated i started bawling i couldnt believe it. now i have to wait to take it again :( im still very upset

by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mz_erica03
by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:56 PM

Just practice and try again. You have two more tries, don't stress!

MommyOnLI
by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:58 PM

Apparently you are making excuses bc you failed... having your BREASTFED baby there, knowing the lady didnt know your baby was BREASTFED is trying to justify why you failed... you are trying to say that bc your child is BREASTFED you failed... but then you go on to say the lady didnt know, and its not the point.

If it werent the point then why bring it up.

you FAILED... sorry you FAILED... but to justify and use an excuse and then say its not the point is clearly NOT what you are implying... hence the CAPITALIZED word

Quoting 2milesboys:

i took my drivers test today and failed. the first thing we have to do is parrellel park. if you fail that you fail the whole test. stupid if you ask me. well you are suppose to get 3 tries.

i was already nervous  cause the lady was upset i had my BREASTFED baby with me, she didnt know he was breastfed but not the point. the baby was going to stay at the center with my dad i didnt see the problem but this lady was upset by it.

so i went to do the parking and was to far by 6in.... she told me to turn off the car and i did. i turned it off thinking we'd try again im suppose to get 3 tries, nope she said i failed gave me back my permit and told me call to schedule again and got out the car and told my dad i failed i can leave. i was devestated i started bawling i couldnt believe it. now i have to wait to take it again :( im still very upset

pinklilly_77
by on May. 8, 2009 at 6:00 PM

Im sorry... But I failed my first time takeing the test to... But the lady that gave me the test took me on the drive had me park the car we went inside for a few minutes and the she had me parallel park... I was 2 inches off and I faile.. I only got one chance... I took the test a week later and aced it... I had given up hope that Id ever get my licens... But if I could pass it anybody can... ( Im a horriable driver... honestly) Good luck on your next try..

marywilliams
by on May. 8, 2009 at 6:01 PM

I'm sorry.  Back when I took the test (quite a few years ago) I not only failed the parallel parking, I sped through the entire test.  I was told that I could have been given a speeding ticket on top of failing.  Luckily, I did not get a ticket.

Just practice, go back and take the test again.  Try not to worry when you take it, many others have been where you are.

Good luck!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Jennnicole0424
by on May. 8, 2009 at 6:01 PM

I'm sorry that you failed! just practice and try again!

And ignore the 2nd reply something must have crawled up that ladies ass today! seriously!

-christine-
by on May. 8, 2009 at 6:02 PM

Here in California we dont have to know how to parrellel park, its not part of the test. I still dont know how too.

teammom23
Parellel parking sucks. I've been driving for over 20 years and I still suck at it. I avoid it at all costs. Sorry you failed :(
ldw5108a

I think she was just saying the ladie was rude about the baby thing jmo

Quoting MommyOnLI:

Apparently you are making excuses bc you failed... having your BREASTFED baby there, knowing the lady didnt know your baby was BREASTFED is trying to justify why you failed... you are trying to say that bc your child is BREASTFED you failed... but then you go on to say the lady didnt know, and its not the point.

you FAILED... sorry you FAILED... but to justify and use an excuse and then say its not the point is clearly NOT what you are implying... hence the CAPITALIZED word

Quoting 2milesboys:

Mom2princessq

It will be ok!! Just practice and try again... Some people pass the first time and some don't...

2milesboys

maybe i wasnt clear, im pointing out to anyone who might say "why did you have the baby in the first place" that hes breastfed he goes everywhere with me..... the woman was upset i had the baby with me to take me test she didnt believe it necesary to have him there in the first place. i know failing was my fault i let her get to me and i shouldnt have. i also dont think she should have been upset about my baby being there either. so backoff

Quoting MommyOnLI:

Quoting 2milesboys:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)