Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the weepies

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:12 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ok... ds is 4 months old and i still find myself crying for absolutely no reason.... watching who wants to be a millionaire, even. i just dont get it :( sometimes, when he's crying and i cant make him stop, i want to throw him out a window!! ( I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!! )  I always remove myself from the situation when i get stressed. i never hurt him. I just cry alot.. ALOT.. i love my son but sometime even holding him upsets me.. WTH. has this happened to anyone

Im a 20 year old mommy to the handsomest baby to me,  run-to-my-infant-even-if-he's-crying-for-no-reason, always feeding my boobie monster, co-sleeping because when he's in a crib i miss him, freaky spank-me/pull my hair kinda sex with my hubby kinda girl

by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
drinkme8184
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:13 PM

You could still be depressed and maybe you should see a councilor so you can start enjoying life again. 

If today is a typical day on planet earth, humans will add fifteen million tons of carbon to the atmosphere, destroy 115 square mils of tropical rainforest, create seventy-two square miles of desert, eliminate between forty to one hundred species, erode seventy-one million tons of topsoil, add twenty-seven hundred tons of CFCs to the stratosphere, and increase their population by 263,000.

LMartin08
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:20 PM

i just feel like it makes me a bad mommy :( 

Im a 20 year old mommy to the handsomest baby to me,  run-to-my-infant-even-if-he's-crying-for-no-reason, always feeding my boobie monster, co-sleeping because when he's in a crib i miss him, freaky spank-me/pull my hair kinda sex with my hubby kinda girl

NEWMOMOF1
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:25 PM

YOUR NOT A BAD MOM. IT HAPPENS AND YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR DOCTOR FOR SOME HELP. I DID AND IT WAS THE BEST THING I EVER DID

drinkme8184
by on May. 9, 2009 at 9:43 AM

Quoting LMartin08:

i just feel like it makes me a bad mommy :( 

I know what you mean, I think we have all been a little down at some points in our parenthood.  But it doesnt make you a bad mommy.  The fact that you are seeking help makes you a good mom.  This is something you might not be able to get through on your own, so I do reccomend seeking a councelor.  But when my daughter was an infant she used to be super colicky, and I would have to go outside for a few minutes because it drives you nuts after a while!!!  lol so dont feel bad.

If today is a typical day on planet earth, humans will add fifteen million tons of carbon to the atmosphere, destroy 115 square mils of tropical rainforest, create seventy-two square miles of desert, eliminate between forty to one hundred species, erode seventy-one million tons of topsoil, add twenty-seven hundred tons of CFCs to the stratosphere, and increase their population by 263,000.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)