Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 bad army wife thats not making friends very fast!! long and need advice!! Update about pictures

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:24 PM
  • 137 Replies

4th update: I FAILED! Ok so I had my camera out and I was sitting on my deck with kathleen (we were waiting to see if bridezilla would make an apparence). Unfortunatly, I had to get ready and leave. My pre-op appointment was at 4pm and we left at 2pm. I just now got home.. we went shopping at the mall for a few hours due to high traffic and car problems thanks to the 103 degree tempature in tucson).

So i get home and now im too damn tired to care about it for the night lol... I guess i will try again tomorrow

3rd UPDATE: Ok as i said in another post, nothing happened after the cops left. Their cars remained in the parking lot all weekend and we never saw them... until i was washing DH's acu's (uniform).. So the pool is next to the laundryroom. I'm enjoying my smoke by the pool while waiting for the wash cycle to be over with. Good ol bridezilla apparently wanted some pool time. It was just her and I guess one of her friends.. a guy friend! Sure as hell wasn't her husband, he was the wrong race for that! So her and her chocolate hunk get into the pool... im smoking, drinking my soda, and playing a game on my phone... yeah Im really interesting lol. Well I was close to the deep end of the pool and she decided to chunky dunk right next to me. So i get up, back my chair up just a bit and she does it again. Than her and her friend start splashing water at each other and it gets on my phone. So i put my phone up and just sit there.

Well I wasnt looking at them, i was just staring off into space and next thing i hear is her yelling, "Its not polite to stare". Ive had it. Ive really really had it so I get up, look down into the pool at her and say "sorry, I don't dig looking at fat chicks in small bikinis that don't know how to wax their goods" and I left the pool area. She called me a fucking cunt but i wasn't about to stoop to that level. I had my back to her at that point and i could hear her friend struggling with her in the water saying "She ain't worth it... stop"

I came home and told DH what happened and he asked who was she in the pool with. I told him i didnt know but i can tell it wasnt her hubby. So DH asked if she was flirting or anything... my only response was, unless you call splashing water on someone flirting (they weren't flirting just incase you're wondering) than no. He's had enough and told me to come with him. We went and knocked on our neighbors door. Her hubby answered completely HAMMERED and apparently, he wasn't alone in his apartment. There were 2 other guys there and from what i saw - about 3 chicks. None of them live in this complex that i know of unless they just moved in. Anyhoo, dh tried telling him the problem and he appeared to be shocked that she was in the pool... he said she claimed she would never step foot in that pool again. Well the final verdict from him - he's going to buy her a plane ticket back to cali on the 15th (military payday).

I guess he's had enough of her too!! That is one short lived marriage that didn't come with the honeymoon package!

let me just clarify...  her bikini looked more like a mismatched bra and thong set... so it might've been her bra and panties... i wasn't looking close enough to get the details of it. I just know her panties were one color with lace and her top was like a strapless bra with poke a dots on it

2nd UPDATE : Well if screaming over the balcony at her DH and her new neighbors wasn't enough, lets add in the cops. Oh yeah... she totally went there!! Someone called the cops saying she was being obnoxious and loud and that there was a huge conflict with one chick versus the entire apartment complex. So cops show up and realize there are just too many people for just 1 cop to be there.... 4 more cops showed up as well. They started talking to bridezillas DH and she saw it... so she chucked an empty suitcase over the balcony. Another cop started talking to people in the crowd. A 3rd cop was talking to Kathleen. And than another cop went up the stairs to knock on bridezillas door. She started yelling at him from her balcony saying What do you want? and than the next thing I hear is No you can talk to me from right there. I was literally sitting on my balcony in a cheap plastic chair wishing i had my damn camera with me and some popcorn. Oh yeah, i soo could've had fun with the pictures.

Well I couldn't hear all of what the cops were saying but bridezilla finally opened her door. She went down the stairs and you would've thought she was doing the walk of shame as the entire group of people cleared a path for her. They stood her behind the police car and a female officer came over to talk to her. She was all sobbing and saying how everyone was treating her unfairly (i got that part from Kathleen). They told her to go back upstairs. All the cops left but 2 of them.. 1 was talking to her dh and the other was talking to Kathleen. Kathleen started pointing in my direction and thats when bridezilla looked over from her porch (yeah she was back there again) and saw me!! Oh fucking shit was my first thought.. now she KNOWS we're neighbors!!  Anyhoo, she started yelling you fucking cunt at me and I gave her 2 thumbs up. I told her to keep on yelling sunshine, you're special. Cop looked at me and shook his head no... so I came back inside and now I can hear the cops coming up the stairs... be back with next update!

UPDATE : I need a fucking camera for this shit right now. Bridezilla is hanging half way over her balcony yelling at her newly DH. I don't know what the hell is going on but a good bunch of neighbors are watching from the sidewalks and all i can hear is WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT? HUH? WHAT? WHAT BITCH? yes I'm typing this as I'm hearing it. My balcony door is open so its like crystal clear.

About 2 weeks ago, a new couple moved into our complex. A week later (last sunday), we saw them in wedding attire. The groom in his class A's (army dressy uniform) and the woman in a full length ball gown wedding dress. Obviously newly weds. They didn't say much to anyone at first. Now that evening, a friend of mine in the complex was throwing a bbq party. The wedding party came to the pool area and asked everyone if they could leave so her and her friends, the wedding party, could have the swimming area. Our host (Kathleen) kindly explained that the people that were already there pay rent and have full access to the pool area. BUT she invited her guests to join the fun. It was weird because ive never seen a wedding party hit the pool for a reception but eh...  to each their own. Well than the bride insisted that our party move all our stuff off the tables. There are 3 tables and we were using 2 of them. Kathleen again kindly explained she would move all the stuff to 1 table but she wasn't giving up the entire sitting area for the other guests... they would just have to share. The bride threw this complete hissy fit and took over 2 tables. We had maybe 12 people at our party and Kathleen had 2 guests who were quite a bit older but was there for the bbq. The wedding party had zero older guests and yet they wanted ALL of the chairs. Now for 3 tables, there are maybe 8 chairs total. Only 2 of them were being used. I guess that wasn't good enough because she asked the guests for their chairs too. Well they gave up their seats and went to the pool area.

Further into that night, our party was drinking beers and playing with a beach ball. We were playing that silly game of don't let the ball touch the water blah blah. It was fun, we were pretty intoxicated but we weren't being loud. Even the elder couple was playing. We were in the deep end of the pool. I don't know what time this happened but some people in the bridal party started to swim in the nude. Wasn't bothering us, hell some of our guests were game for that too and a few of them stripped down. Ok they were guys, go figure and the wedding party was mostly chicks. Well the get all bent out of shape and said if we cant share the pool, than they were leaving. It was comical as everyone started waving goodbye to them and saying good riddance. Our little way of saying we were sick of their shit, so they were more than welcome to leave.

On monday, the host of the party got called into the office to explain what had happed on Sunday night. Well Kathleen told her all about it and what had happened. Keep in mind, every apartment is allowed only ONE guest per person.... so the wedding party was definatly over their limit but our party was full of only people that lived in the complex except one person... well within the limits.

Nothing came of that... On wednesday, I was doing laundry. Everything went into the washer without a problem but when I put everything into the dryer, i would come back to check on it and my dryers would be open and one load was scattered over the floor. After 3 incidents, i went in there and watched my stuff. Guess who shows up? Yep BRIDEZILLA! Except this time, she's wearing some skank-a-licious outfit thats 3x too small for her. She looks me up and down and asked me in some snotty tone, "Is this your shit?" So I responded yeah and keep your hands off of it please!! Well she leaves and i didn't see her the rest of the time i was in there.

Now heres where it takes a turn for the worse. Kathleen has 2 dogs, both small and very very tame. We were outside playing frisbee with them and we noticed Kathleens neighbor (she's like very very very very very very very pregnant, due ANY day now) walking down the sidewalk with her laundry in tow. Her 3 year old daughter not far behind her. She stops and says hello and she had heard of this bridzilla incident. Well we saw her coming down the sidewalk so Kathleens neighbor decides shes gonna leave as she doesn't want to get in the middle of any conflict. Well old bridzilla now is getting closer and we realize shes smoking a cig. Now I won't say anything to anyone about smoking as I'm a smoker myself. BUT I respect that its MY bad habit, not anyone elses so I'm not going to blow smoke in anyones face and if i see anyone coming in my direction, I either get away from the sidewalk as far as possible or put out the damn cigarrette... its not going to kill me to wait to puff on it. BUT What does bridezilla do? SHE BLOWS SMOKE IN THE PREGNANT WOMANS FACE!!!!

Granted, Kathleen is a very nice and sweet person... she lost her cool. She made the comment of "Wow... some women are soo fucking caddy and complete cunts". Bridezilla turns around and was like EXCUSE ME? You got something to say, why don't you get off your fat ass and say it to my face. Kathleen was like, I thought I did... but than you turned around and I realized your ass looks just like your face!! Bridezilla started screaming and shouting... and well, it was loud enough for the office to hear it (we were within eyesight of the office so I assume we were also within earshot too?). The office manager comes out and asks if everything is ok and I go to speak with him. I tell him whats going on and how its complete bullshit. He told bridezilla he needed to speak with her in the office and thats the last we've seen of her today.

But I just needed to vent, maybe get some advice on how to avoid the chick over the weekend. Our office is closed this weekend due to a funeral (one of the assistants died this week, whole nother story right there).... and I really don't need that kind of stress right now. Im already stressed over other things and I just know if Kathleen and Bridezilla run into each other, there's going to be some hell!! Any ideas? Thanks for letting me vent!

by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Daisy3235
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:31 PM

bump, anyone?

p8ns_mama
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Wow, bridezilla sounds like a horrible person!!!  I can't believe she is being that rude to people she doesn't even know.  She's horrible!

Daisy3235
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:34 PM

I know... she can't be any older than maybe 18 or 19years old...  her new hubby is about 21 maybe 22...

LoveMyBugs
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:35 PM

What a bitch... Wow... I'm sorry you have to deal with her. I would just register any complaints with the office so that they can keep tabs. Maybe they'll get sick of their shit and kick them out. Make them go live on base!

p8ns_mama
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:35 PM

Maybe you can go talk to her and ask her why she is acting like that and has such a bad attitude.  I would tell her that you know she doesn't want to be friends, but don't have to be enemies.    You said you are in the army right?  Let her know if this crazy stuff keeps going down her husband can get in trouble.

Sorry I don't have much advice, I feel for ya though.

CasandraFinlay
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:37 PM

I KNEW they made Xanax for a reason!!

I think the girl is young and dumb... and she has a LOT of 'social lessons' to learn. I wouldn't be surprised if the apartments request that they move out.

bluemist246
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:37 PM

wow, thest is an imbaresment. does she realize as a army wife she is representing her hubby too! gosh i would have went off on her, i cand even stand when i see military spouses being imature in any way, even seeing them in the commisary in pj pants bothers me! her husband should be ashamed of her!

Bleesed Be

Daisy3235
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:38 PM

kathleen, myself, and bridezilla are all army wives. Kathleen has been an army wife for 8 years and Ive been one for almost a year... even I know better than to act like that!! But i never thought her dh could get in trouble for her actions off post... but that could possibly happen... thanks for the insight on that...

Quoting p8ns_mama:

Maybe you can go talk to her and ask her why she is acting like that and has such a bad attitude.  I would tell her that you know she doesn't want to be friends, but don't have to be enemies.  Just try to ignore her and be the better person.  You said you are in the army right?  Let her know if this crazy stuff keeps going down her husband can get in trouble.

Sorry I don't have much advice, I feel for ya though.

sk_tennyson
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:38 PM

Maybe you could sell tickets on cafemom so we can all watch Kathleen drop kick her teeth out. Sounds like a total twat waffle

mymichelle2002
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:39 PM

COPS. and keep calling them, they WILL come out and they WILL get sick of her with the quickness.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)