Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anniversary idea with a newborn?

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:45 PM
  • 5 Replies

My hubby and I will be celebrating our first anniversary next week & I was wondering what you typically do for a first anniversary? oh yea...we have a 5 week old too.

by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kmsmommy430
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:47 PM

my dh and i orderd takeout from our fav restraunt rented some really good movies and cuddled up on the couch nothing fancy but we had a new baby and it was nice

Jenia312
by on May. 9, 2009 at 1:02 PM

Congrats!  If you live close to family, ask them to baby for a couple of hours so you and hubby can go out for a nice dinner or even a movie.  If not, just order some nice dinner and rent a nice romantic movie to watch at home. 

Each year when my husband and I celebrate our Anniversary, our kids would spend the night at my parents so we can spend time together for the entire day. 

Congrats with the new baby, your Anniversary, and MANY more to come!

Nenasam
by on May. 9, 2009 at 3:27 PM

I agree!!

Quoting Jenia312:

Congrats!  If you live close to family, ask them to baby for a couple of hours so you and hubby can go out for a nice dinner or even a movie.  If not, just order some nice dinner and rent a nice romantic movie to watch at home. 

Each year when my husband and I celebrate our Anniversary, our kids would spend the night at my parents so we can spend time together for the entire day. 

Congrats with the new baby, your Anniversary, and MANY more to come!

samanthashake
by on May. 9, 2009 at 3:33 PM

Just go out and do something to celebrate it. And if you can't go out then maybe like they said, get some movies and maybe make him a really nice dinner or something. Congratulations =]

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
LMartin08
by on May. 9, 2009 at 3:49 PM

lol... lucky you.... hopefully someone can watch the baby, or you can even take them with you!!! Hopefully dh and i can celebrate our 2 year anniversary... ds was born 2 days before, so we were unable to do anything!! GL and congrats!!! 

Im a 20 year old mommy to the handsomest baby to me,  run-to-my-infant-even-if-he's-crying-for-no-reason, always feeding my boobie monster, co-sleeping because when he's in a crib i miss him, freaky spank-me/pull my hair kinda sex with my hubby kinda girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)