Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Tightening Cream TMI!

Posted by on May. 11, 2009 at 5:54 PM
  • 5 Replies

Okay... I have an embarrassing question ladies... have you ever used a tightening cream (down there) and what worked? I'm looking for one to make things a bit more pleasurable for DH and I. I've tried kegels and things aren't really badbut I've had very bad tears with 2 of my kids and it's just not right anymore... Kegels are only doing so much. I can keep Ben Wa balls in but I don't see much of a difference in how they've affected me during sex. I just need some advice on whether you've tried tightening cream and if so, did it work? Please help me out, I have no one else to ask!

by on May. 11, 2009 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
southernjess3
by on May. 11, 2009 at 5:59 PM

haha..im the opposite. im TIGHTER since having my 2 kids..lol..i didnt even kno that was possible..i cant wear tampons anymore cause they dont fit right..lol..umm..i have heard the tightening creams work tho..

im a young southern ,proud mommy to 2 lil girls,wife,pick my kid up when she cries,feed my kids heathy snacks,curvy,chuuby baby luvin,tattooed,georgia livin,opinionated mama!

CoUrtNEyLeE
by on May. 11, 2009 at 6:00 PM

at an adult party I went to they had a cream called Like a virgin and my friend got it and said its the best thing in the world!

LoveMyBugs
by on May. 11, 2009 at 6:04 PM

My passion party consultant told me to use the ben wa balls everyday and do kegels with them but because I tore down into my butt with both kids things just don't seem as pleasurable for me. While I use the balls and do the kegels I'm tight but during sex... not so much. It's like during sex those muscles relax so much that I honestly don't feel much. I don't want to tell DH I'm faking sex, that would hurt his feelings because he'd think it was him but I am... It's not "fun" for me... I want things to be fun for both of us...

LoveMyBugs
by on May. 11, 2009 at 6:11 PM

bump

LisaMarie27
by on May. 11, 2009 at 9:23 PM

Passion Parties has a cream called "tighten-up" it contains alum. You insert it inside your vag before sex. It lasts up to 12 hours. passionparties.com will help you find someone who sells it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN