• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Morning Mama's!

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:28 AM
  • 5 Replies

Good morning ladies! And how is everyone's weekend going? I got into pretty good with MIL last night, but I have been promised the night of thanks to FIL cuz he feels bad for me. Lol. So I get to go shopping and stuff tonight. YAY! And maybe even go out?

Now I'm sitting here with my coffee(Folgers with cinnamon vanilla cream, whipped cream and a little Carmel drizzle. Can't go to Starbucks, ill bring the Starbucks to me!) And a cinnamon raisin bagel with butter. Brianna is watching some stupid cartoon, and the twins are quietly awake in there p-n-p.

Any plans for today ladies?

drinkinghappy memorial day

by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mom2LiamNMolly
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:33 AM

The kids have been with my mom since last night. DH and I did "date" night last night... went to dinner and a small concert... slept in this morning... he has to leave for work in a bit and I am going to give the house a good cleaning before I pick the kids up and they come home and trash it all over again. After that, we will go into ketchum and visit daddy, do a little shopping... and then when DH comes home, it's all about yardwork!!! Tomorrow, we have having a BBQ for memorial day.

proud-mom-two-kids.gif                                                                         Stefanie - Mom to Irish Twins Liam 7/07 (IUGR) and Molly 06/08 (IUGR,  Developmental Delays, Pre-Natal Stroke) and Wife to Mark since 2006.

ProudArmyWife85
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:36 AM

good morning...good idea about the addin for coffee..ill have o rember that one!!! we will probably just sit around the house all day...it gets way too humid to be outside during the day areound here...my ds already puked once due to the heat this year.....

jjleavitt
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:40 AM

My coffee kicks ass. Where r u stationed?

Hubby has been in Beaufort, SC for 4 years, I was will him there for 2 1/2. I know what you mean about the humidity. She didn't get to play out side, and we had horrible bug problems there too. Mosquitoes are the size of helicopters, and the dog was always getting fleas, and the sand fleas that bit me... I hate the outdoors in the SE lol

Quoting ProudArmyWife85:

good morning...good idea about the addin for coffee..ill have o rember that one!!! we will probably just sit around the house all day...it gets way too humid to be outside during the day areound here...my ds already puked once due to the heat this year.....

ProudArmyWife85
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:48 AM

WERE at fort riley in kansas....we just got here about a month ago, its our first station...we came from michigan....big diffrence!!! lol there are HUGE mosquitos here too!!! i was crapping my pants!!! when we get on base it might be a lil better...we dont have a yard where we are at now, and on base we will, we already got the lil pool and everything so we might be able to go outside then. im hopein so!! im so not used to being in the house all the time!!!

Quoting jjleavitt:

Hubby has been in Beaufort, SC for 4 years, I was will him there for 2 1/2. I know what you mean about the humidity. She didn't get to play out side, and we had horrible bug problems there too. Mosquitoes are the size of helicopters, and the dog was always getting fleas, and the sand fleas that bit me... I hate the outdoors in the SE lol

Quoting ProudArmyWife85:

jjleavitt
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:56 AM

Good luck with that. Our pool made the bugs worse

Quoting ProudArmyWife85:

WERE at fort riley in kansas....we just got here about a month ago, its our first station...we came from michigan....big diffrence!!! lol there are HUGE mosquitos here too!!! i was crapping my pants!!! when we get on base it might be a lil better...we dont have a yard where we are at now, and on base we will, we already got the lil pool and everything so we might be able to go outside then. im hopein so!! im so not used to being in the house all the time!!!

Quoting jjleavitt:

Quoting ProudArmyWife85:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)