• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help finding the best double stroller

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:15 PM
  • 3 Replies

Looking for anyone that can help inform me the best double stroller for twin newborns. Also best car seat- infant better or convert.?

by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lizzeh
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:17 PM

Graco stroller

This is a really good tandom stroller.

I'll quit nursing my daughter when she can explain to me the homoeroticism between Othello and Iago.

Brandie_xo
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:21 PM

im planning to get onel ike the PP suggested.

i know someone will post the red kolcraft one. That thing is SO freaking heavy, and it cant be folded up with both seats attached, adn there is no snack tray.

toddler girlKailyn- January 15th 2008storkBaby GIRL#2 Due Oct. 19

pregnancy

Mom2LiamNMolly
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:22 PM

I am a HUGE fan of the Chariot Cougar 2. It is the only double stroller you will ever need!!! You can get the infant sling attachments to use until they are holding their heads up at 5-7 months... once those are out, it can be a jogger, stroller, bike trailer, skate skier (has rails for cross country skiing), and a hiking stroller (it has a harness to pull them)... it has a great shock system...  my kids always fall asleep in it, even on dirt... it has a built in sun shade, a bug shield, and a weather guard to protect from rain and cold... it holds up to 120 pounds, I think... I can fit it in my Land Rover Freelander (size of a ford escape) with no problems... it has great storage, too....

proud-mom-two-kids.gif                                                                         Stefanie - Mom to Irish Twins Liam 7/07 (IUGR) and Molly 06/08 (IUGR,  Developmental Delays, Pre-Natal Stroke) and Wife to Mark since 2006.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)