Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I totally didnt buy the whole J&K+8 crap...

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:27 PM
  • 23 Replies

until I just saw, literally 3 min ago, them doing an interview with ET....holy shit. Jon looks overweight, beat to hell, and just all around TERRIBLE.

Kate, was a bitch...kept cutting him off....he'd roll his eyes almost everytime she went to say something. He says hes upset that he cant just be "jon" anymore...hes always "jon and kate plus 8" and doesnt WANT to come to terms with that...

then they had a clip of their friends, say that the show is a sham...that they were over for dinner the other night, and it was just non stop fighting...

...then a clip of them in costco or something....and shes SCREAMING at Jon...

...I really didnt buy into the whole drama thing between them....I thought it was just tabloids...until now...Holy shit.

by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DelaneyD
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:31 PM

i feel bad for them..both. Its too bad that the media is so involved with it all. I understand why both of them would be frustrated and I bet they wished that the whole world wasnt involved in their relationship. I hope for the kids sake they can get things fixed in whatever way they need to, so they can get out of this mess. the kids dont deserve this.

SxyPanamami83
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:33 PM

ahhh what a mess but god when i watch that show i just think of what a bitch she is. hopefully they will work something out.

Ethansmom85
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:34 PM

I agree...but the thing is, Jon wants to end it he says...he doesnt want to do the show anymore. But kate does...she says shes LOVING the show...and I think thats whats killing them..they are at two different places in what they want, and Jon is just doing it to appease her. But how long can someone submit to something they hate before they snap?

Quoting DelaneyD:

i feel bad for them..both. Its too bad that the media is so involved with it all. I understand why both of them would be frustrated and I bet they wished that the whole world wasnt involved in their relationship. I hope for the kids sake they can get things fixed in whatever way they need to, so they can get out of this mess. the kids dont deserve this.

kylesmommy2008
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:36 PM

well have 8 kids...and then you see how you react! Both of the parents are under so much stress. I dont even watch it that much. But I could just imagine! Im sure many of you who are sayin that she bitches too much and/or so forth..would act the "SAME EXACT WAY"!  

jjleavitt
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:38 PM

They don't have to be on TV, I don't feel bad for them. They are a normal family going through normal family things, it does suck a little that its caught on tape, but they signed up for it. I love the show, but I don't know I will watch the new season, thats a little to much drama for even me. 

3armycuties

I think it's just sad all the way around. You can tell both love the kids but I think Jon's just tired of being treated like an "extra" in his own family. Atleast that's how it seems to me. The worst part of it, instead of having to deal with this in private, it's all over the media.

Ethansmom85

oh I can understand about being bitchy about certain things...getting short because of stress... but when they were at costco, they were divided...jon had a cart with the boys, and kate had one and was with the girls...she was SCREAMING at him because she wanted to go in the same line to check out...Jon went into a different line because it was quicker...

Like seriously??

Quoting kylesmommy2008:

well have 8 kids...and then you see how you react! Both of the parents are under so much stress. I dont even watch it that much. But I could just imagine! Im sure many of you who are sayin that she bitches too much and/or so forth..would act the "SAME EXACT WAY"!  

kylesmommy2008
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:41 PM

i see... well i just dont know... its personal to all of them...and yes doing the show gives them easy money...if they didnt..they would have to work their asses off...and then what..their would be NO FAMILY TIME!!! So you would think! But really...they need to SUCK IT THE FUCK UP!!! You had 8 kids!! LOL Freedom is over!!!!! And with THAT MANY...yes you WILL Be on the BACK BURNER AT SOME POINT IN TIME!! I think they BOTH need to quite whining! Its life..its REALITY (TV) ;o)

Quoting Ethansmom85:

oh I can understand about being bitchy about certain things...getting short because of stress... but when they were at costco, they were divided...jon had a cart with the boys, and kate had one and was with the girls...she was SCREAMING at him because she wanted to go in the same line to check out...Jon went into a different line because it was quicker...

Like seriously??

Quoting kylesmommy2008:

momof4boyz1girl
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:43 PM

I think everyone just needs to give them a break. None of us have any idea what we would be like if we were in the same situation....that's why I don't judge them like I see lots of other people do. We're all human.

Ethansmom85
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:44 PM

Im sure once the older twin girls get to like 14/15, they can start helping out with baby sitting the younger ones..it WILL get easier...but thats still yrs away..

...dont they get like 50,000 a show?? they used to live right near my Dad in PA...until they moved. Not sure where they moved to. My parents saw them food shopping once...but didnt care to stick around LOL

Quoting kylesmommy2008:

i see... well i just dont know... its personal to all of them...and yes doing the show gives them easy money...if they didnt..they would have to work their asses off...and then what..their would be NO FAMILY TIME!!! So you would think! But really...they need to SUCK IT THE FUCK UP!!! You had 8 kids!! LOL Freedom is over!!!!! And with THAT MANY...yes you WILL Be on the BACK BURNER AT SOME POINT IN TIME!! I think they BOTH need to quite whining! Its life..its REALITY (TV) ;o)

Quoting Ethansmom85:

Like seriously??

Quoting kylesmommy2008:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)