Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEED ADViCE

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:47 PM
  • 34 Replies

OKAY OUR 1 YEAR OLD GOT PUT iN THE HOSPiTAL ON FRiDAY AND HiS FATHER CAME UP THERE AND BROUGHT HiS GiRLFRiEND TOO....WELL SHE STARTED BEiN DiSRESPECTFUL SO i MADE HER LEAVE.....WELL SHE MADE HiS FATHER LEAVE AS WELL SO HE CALLED AND TOLD ME TOO MAKE UP A GOOD EXCUSE SO HE COULD COME BACK UP THERE AND BE WiTH HiS SON.....SHOULDN'T HE HAVE A RiGHT TOO COME BACK UP THERE REGARDLESS CAUSE iT iS HiS SON???? WELL ANYWAYS HE ENDED UP SPENDiN THE NiGHT AT THE HOSPiTAL WiTH US AND SLEPT iN THE BED WiTH US TOO....WELL HE STARTED FEELiNG ON ME AND STUFF BUT YET HE CLAiMS TOO LOVE HER AND SHiT BUT i DONT THiNK HE DOES.....HE ADMiTTED HE MiSSED ME AND STUFF AND THAT WE NEED TO WORK ON ARGUiN BUT iDK.....WELL THE WHOLE NiGHT HE WAS AT THE HOSPiTAL WiTH US HiS GiRLFRiEND WAS BLOWiN UP HiS PHONE Y???? iS SHE JUST THAT iNSECURE???? SHE KNOWS iM HiS BABYMAMA AND THAT HE'S ALWAYS GONNA CARE ABOUT ME......AND THE WHOLE TiME HE WAS THERE HE ACTED LiKE HE DiDNT EVEN WANT TO TALK TO HER......iDK WHAT ALL THATS ABOUT????

*!* i AM A PROUD 20-YEAR OLD MOTHER TO A 11-MONTH OLD LiTTLE BOY. HE WiLL BE 1 YEARS OLD ON MAY 29, 2009....i LOVE KiDS AND ENJOY SPENDiNG TiME WiTH MY SON. i AM HAPPiLY SiNGLE AND JUST GOT OUT OF A BAD RELATiONSHiP SO i AM JUST ENJOYiNG FREEDOM AND HAPPiNESS *!*

by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kylesmommy2008
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:52 PM

well it says in your siggy part that you were happy and "just got out of a BAD REALATIONSHIP"...that should be your message right there..sounds to me like he is being two faced to both of you! How can he have YOU make an EXCUSE to come and see his SON in the hospital? Tell his ass to MAN UP and speak for himself!!!! If he was  bad to you..and acting that way about HER...think about it!!!!!

Amybelle
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:54 PM

He's in bed with you "feeling you up" & you ask if she "insecure"??? He sounds like a liar & a dog. You don't think that when he's with her he doesn't act like he doesn't care about you?

zayes_mommy_832
by on May. 24, 2009 at 1:58 PM

YEAH THAT'S TRUE CAUSE WHEN SHE iS AROUND SHE GETS SO MAD OR JEALOUS iF WE DONT FiGHT OR ARGUE AND WE GET ALONG....BUT YET iF SHE iS LiKE THAT THEN WHY iS SHE WiTH HiM.....iF HE iS TRYiNG TO DO THAT TO ME THEN OBViOUSLY iM NOT THE FiRST GiRL HE HAS TRiED TO DO SOMETHiNG WiTH AND HE KNOW i HAVE TEXTS TO SHOW HER AS PROOF SO i DONT KNOW WHAT HE iS THiNKiNG AT ALL.....

Quoting Amybelle:

He's in bed with you "feeling you up" & you ask if she "insecure"??? He sounds like a liar & a dog. You don't think that when he's with her he doesn't act like he doesn't care about you?

*!* i AM A PROUD 20-YEAR OLD MOTHER TO A 11-MONTH OLD LiTTLE BOY. HE WiLL BE 1 YEARS OLD ON MAY 29, 2009....i LOVE KiDS AND ENJOY SPENDiNG TiME WiTH MY SON. i AM HAPPiLY SiNGLE AND JUST GOT OUT OF A BAD RELATiONSHiP SO i AM JUST ENJOYiNG FREEDOM AND HAPPiNESS *!*

tiffanysgirls
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:00 PM
I feel bad for his girlfriend. I hope she wises up and realizes she is with a loser. I also hope you wise up and set some boundaries with this dog.
zayes_mommy_832
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:02 PM

iDK HE TOLD ME THAT i NEEDED TOO MAKE UP AN EXCUSE FOR HiM TOO COME BACK UP TOO THE HOSPiTAL CAUSE SHE WONT LET HiM GO.....SHE CAME BACK UP THERE THE 2ND TiME AND WAiTED iN THE WAiTiNG AREA AND KEPT SAYiNG THAT SHE WAS READY TOO GO.....HONESTLY i THiNK SHE DOESNT WANT HiM TOO HAVE ANYTHiNG TO DO WiTH OUR SON.....BUT YET SHE WANTS A BABY BY HiM AND iM LiKE UMMM iF HE DOiN THiS TOO U BEHiND YO BACK OBViOUSLY HE DONT LOVE U AND DONT WANT ANYTHiNG TO HOLD HiM DOWN iS WHAT iM THiNKiNG i COULD BE WRONG THOUGH,.,,BUT THEN AGAiN SHE iS GiViNG HiM A PLACE TOO LiVE FREE FROM PAYiNG RENT TOO THOUGH SO iDK

Quoting kylesmommy2008:

well it says in your siggy part that you were happy and "just got out of a BAD REALATIONSHIP"...that should be your message right there..sounds to me like he is being two faced to both of you! How can he have YOU make an EXCUSE to come and see his SON in the hospital? Tell his ass to MAN UP and speak for himself!!!! If he was  bad to you..and acting that way about HER...think about it!!!!!

kylesmommy2008
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:02 PM

def whether you have a kid with him or not...no excuses!!! its a waste of your time and i agree with everyone else as well!!>.as you can see

Quoting tiffanysgirls:

I feel bad for his girlfriend. I hope she wises up and realizes she is with a loser. I also hope you wise up and set some boundaries with this dog.

zayes_mommy_832
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:03 PM

GiRL i BEEN KNOWiNG HE WAS A DOG SiNCE i WAS 4 MONTHS PREG WiTH OUR SON.....HiS ITHER BABYMAMA CALLED ME CHRiSTMAS EVE TELLiN ME THAT THEY HAD BEEN SCREWiN AROUND AND THAT SHE THOUGHT SHE MiGHT BE PREGNANT BY HiM.....SO GiRL i ALREADY KNOW.....

Quoting tiffanysgirls:

zayes_mommy_832
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:07 PM

i GOT TEXT MESSAGES WHERE WE WERE TALKiN BOUT DOiN SUMTHiN.....i JUST WANTED PROOF SO i COULD SHOW HER iNCASE SHE TRiES TOO COME AT ME WiTH HER B.S.  i MEAN OBViOUSLY iF SHE WONT LET HiM GO ANYWHERE WiTHOUT HER THEN HE HAS ALREADY DONE SOMETHiNG BUT i TRiED TO TELL HER WHEN THEY GOT TOGETHER BUT SHE WOULDNT LiSTEN.....

Ethansmom85
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:23 PM

Quoting zayes_mommy_832:

OKAY OUR 1 YEAR OLD GOT PUT iN THE HOSPiTAL ON FRiDAY SORRY TO HEAR THAT, AND I HOPE HES OK. AND HiS FATHER CAME UP THERE AND BROUGHT HiS GiRLFRiEND TOO....WELL SHE STARTED BEiN DiSRESPECTFUL SO i MADE HER LEAVE.....WELL SHE MADE HiS FATHER LEAVE AS WELL SO HE CALLED AND TOLD ME TOO MAKE UP A GOOD EXCUSE SO HE COULD COME BACK UP THERE AND BE WiTH HiS SON.....SHOULDN'T HE HAVE A RiGHT TOO COME BACK UP THERE REGARDLESS CAUSE iT iS HiS SON???? WELL ANYWAYS HE ENDED UP SPENDiN THE NiGHT AT THE HOSPiTAL WiTH US AND SLEPT iN THE BED WiTH US TOO....WELL HE STARTED FEELiNG ON ME AND STUFF WRONG, ESP IF HES WITH ANOTHER WOMAN BUT YET HE CLAiMS TOO LOVE HER AND SHiT BUT i DONT THiNK HE DOES.....HE ADMiTTED HE MiSSED ME AND STUFF AND THAT WE NEED TO WORK ON ARGUiN BUT iDK.....WELL THE WHOLE NiGHT HE WAS AT THE HOSPiTAL WiTH US HiS GiRLFRiEND WAS BLOWiN UP HiS PHONE Y???? WHY?? BECAUSE HES RUBBING UP ON YOU, ACTING LIKE AN ASS, PLAYING TWO GIRLS AT ONCE. IF I KNEW WHAT KIND OF GUY HE WAS, AND HE WAS WITH ANOTHER WOMAN, ER OR NOT, ID BE BLOWIN UP HIS PHONE TOO iS SHE JUST THAT iNSECURE???? SHE KNOWS iM HiS BABYMAMA THATS SUCH A TRASHY TERM AND THAT HE'S ALWAYS GONNA CARE ABOUT ME JUST BECAUSE HE HAS A CHILD WITH YOU, DOESNT MEAN HES ALWAYS GOING TO HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU, SORRY HON......AND THE WHOLE TiME HE WAS THERE HE ACTED LiKE HE DiDNT EVEN WANT TO TALK TO HER......iDK WHAT ALL THATS ABOUT???? SOUNDS LIKE HES PLAYING YOU BOTH, AND YOU BOTH ARE FALLING FOR IT. YOU NEED TO MOVE ON AND RESPECT THE FACT THAT HES FOUND SOMEONE ELSE.

Ethansmom85
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:26 PM

yeah me too.

Quoting tiffanysgirls:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)