Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How much do you get for child support?

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:25 PM
  • 16 Replies

Im just wondering what you get per child for child support? Im in the process of taking my ex back to court and i just want to get some kind of idea.

I am a 21 year old, pro-life, semi co-sleeping, bottle/formula feeding, total vaccinating, disposable diapering, rear facing, spanking if needed, CIO, engaged to my first love of 6 years and im proud to say he is my "one and only" ;-) , young hard working mommy to a beautiful babygirl named Riley. I dont judge anyone for what they choose so i hope you respect me for the ways i choose even if you dont agree with them :-)

by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JADIEBUG
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:27 PM

It depends on both of your incomes and/or state regulations. No 2 child support situations are the same. 

ain-gell72
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:31 PM

ditto. and while I don't care to volunteer that info, I do find it rude to just down out ask!

Quoting JADIEBUG:

It depends on both of your incomes and/or state regulations. No 2 child support situations are the same. 

Ethansmom85
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:36 PM

my hubby pays 1600/month for 3 kids. it gets garnished....he wanted it that way to make sure they always got it. hes one of the FEW good men out there who do whats right when it comes to kids from the previous marriage.

rileysmomma17
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:37 PM

Quoting ain-gell72:

ditto. and while I don't care to volunteer that info, I do find it rude to just down out ask!

Quoting JADIEBUG:

lmao its not that i know you and im going to tell the whole world! I dont think its rude at all. It would be rude if i knew you and i asked you.

I am a single 21 year old, pro-life, semi co-sleeping, bottle/formula feeding, total vaccinating, disposable diapering, rear facing, spanking if needed, CIO , young hard working mommy to a beautiful babygirl named Riley. I dont judge anyone for what they choose so i hope you respect me for the ways i choose even if you dont agree with them :-)

smilingmomma
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:40 PM

every two cases are different ... some  get alot  some get none ...some  get in between ..it depends on alot of different things

ain-gell72
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:41 PM

I was brought up that is rude to ask strangers, rude to ask someone you know, but more understanable to ask someone you know. that is personal info. I am not trying to argue with you tho, lol

Quoting rileysmomma17:

Quoting ain-gell72:

Quoting JADIEBUG:

lmao its not that i know you and im going to tell the whole world! I dont think its rude at all. It would be rude if i knew you and i asked you.

GabrielRiley
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:43 PM

Right now I am suppossed to be getting 225 a month from my ex. But he is almost a year behind. $225 is just the amount that we agreed on, but if he doesn't start paying soon I'm gonna have to take him to court.

Katy_Lentz
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:45 PM

hahaha Please pull the stick out:)

As for OP, I'm married, but a family member gets 400 per kid every month!

Quoting ain-gell72:

Quoting JADIEBUG:

ain-gell72
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:47 PM

lmao! you are funny this afternoon.

Quoting Katy_Lentz:

hahaha Please pull the stick out:)

As for OP, I'm married, but a family member gets 400 per kid every month!

Quoting ain-gell72:

Quoting JADIEBUG:

mommyofa147
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:50 PM

Quoting Ethansmom85:

my hubby pays 1600/month for 3 kids. it gets garnished....he wanted it that way to make sure they always got it. hes one of the FEW good men out there who do whats right when it comes to kids from the previous marriage.

same here but my husband only pays for one and its 524 for the month it is a five week month it is 786

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)