Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your kids favorite food..?

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:43 PM
  • 7 Replies

My dd is 2 1/2 and she LOOOOVES garlic bread.  She can smell it in the oven and she starts fussing and signing "eat"  What are your little ones favorite food and how old are they?

by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommy_maria
by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:47 PM

aww, mine is 16 months and loves pretty much anything and everything - except meat. The closest thing to meat she eats is chicken nuggets but she LOVES breads, pastas, fruits and veggies, crackers, string cheese (cheese in general), yogurt, oatmeal, pretty much anything I give her she eats. She will eat meat if its small and not noticable like the spaghetti and meatballs toddler meals.

squidsmommy
by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:48 PM

My daughter is almost 3 and she will pretty much eat anything, but her favorite I would have to say is pasta. She asks for it for breakfast and if I'm making a batch of sauce in the afternoon, forget it, that's all she talks about

sondamom0828
by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:52 PM

I wish my daughter could/ would eat anything.  She is a picky eater and she doesn't chew yet.

SIS213
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:22 PM

I HAVE 2 BOYS 13 AND 9, AND THEY EAT ANYTHING,THEY LOVE H0ME MADE PIZZA. 

baileysmommy7
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:29 PM

my dd is 13 months old and food is her favorite! lol...there are fewer things she wont eat...but she LOVES tomatoes!

April0226
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:36 PM

My 2 year old son is pretty picky. I've raised him to be (mostly) vegetarian so he won't eat much meat either. He loves those Go Diego Go yogurt cups - he calls them "Go-Go's" - so cute! He really likes Nutra Grain bars, in the morning he wakes up and says "Bar!" oh, and cheese - can't get enough cheese slices!

I'm the mom of an amazing 2 year old boy with another little one on the way. I co-sleep and I'm proud of it, I breastfeed for as long as I see fit and I make my own baby food. My son is spoiled rotten and I'm proud that I can spoil him.....with love and material things, too. I'm a stay at home mom and I wouldn't have it any other way, no one else is going to raise my kids! I'm eccentric yet stable and I LOVE my life and my beautiful family!

myboogiewoogie
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:38 PM

Breast Milk! lol! she's 14 months, chewable food I think that would be noodles. 

I am a flower in the garden of awesomeness!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)