Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me what it is

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:56 PM
  • 7 Replies

i have these beautiful flowers growing on the side of my house. i dont know what they are. can  someone tell me please

by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sondamom0828
by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:59 PM

They are beautiful, but I have no clue what they are.  Here's a bump.

Mommy2_two
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:02 PM

Interesting. i have no lcue what they are.

Mom2LiamNMolly
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:10 PM

My first instinct was Clematis... I had some in SoCal, but with yellow centers... I am sure their are different variaties... but I would check out Clematis as a start 

proud-mom-two-kids.gif                                                                         Stefanie - Mom to Irish Twins Liam 7/07 (IUGR) and Molly 06/08 (IUGR,  Developmental Delays, Pre-Natal Stroke) and Wife to Mark since 2006.

111807mom
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:13 PM

they look to be hyacinths they are poisonous so please watch your kids around them i recently planted some and didnt realize they were poisonous until my mother in law told me she owns a nursery so i trust what she tells me when it comes to flowers. just be really carefull with your kids you dont want anyone getting sick.

baileysmommy7
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:27 PM

belive it or not they are called purple vine flowers

LEOSMOM07
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:32 PM

they r pretty but i dont know u could always take them to a garden center around ur area 

HEY IM SKYE and I am a 19 year old, married, SAHM to 1 KID . I have a HANDSOME son named Xavier and a loving, caring husband named Sean . I am aginst abortion. I love co-sleeping with my baby. I am disposable diaper wearing and a breastfeeding and formula mama. My son is circumsized and I am just fine with that. I do not judge other's for their choices or lifestyles and I do not push my beliefs on people. I hope that if I can RESPECT you and your decisions, then you can respect me and mine  

Mom2LiamNMolly
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:38 PM

I found this

http://www.prideofplaceplants.com/vines/clematis_climador.html

proud-mom-two-kids.gif                                                                         Stefanie - Mom to Irish Twins Liam 7/07 (IUGR) and Molly 06/08 (IUGR,  Developmental Delays, Pre-Natal Stroke) and Wife to Mark since 2006.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)