Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

shut the hell up already!!(long be warned)

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:06 PM
  • 5 Replies

so 8 years ago my mom and dad got 2 new daughters they were 1 and 2 at the time.

history: 

their mother was engaged to my cousin their sperm donor. she was going to visit my Aunt (the day after she broke off the engagement) to see if she can help her with housing and crap. while crossing the street and EMT was racing out of a parking lot to another wreck and swerved to miss her but hit her anyway. she had the oldest in a stroller. she pushed the stroller toward the curb it hit the curb and the baby flew out and hit the sidewalk while the EMT vehicle rolled over the stroller. the mom lived 2 weeks on life support and one off.

the babies went from house to house because the sperm donor said he wasnt ready to be a father and couldnt take them and her parents said they already raised their babies and didnt want them and his parents are good for nothing drunks.

well my parents were called and agreed to take them for 2 weeks. for 3 years sperm donor doesnt call or visit THEN he found out about the girls getting money from their mom dying and wanted it so took my parents to court for custody (my parents had aquired temporary custody when we got them) well the court gave him visitation. well he did ok for awhile but would tell the girls crap that we stole them and he has always wanted them but no one would let him. theyd come home dirty and hungry and with stories of daddy leaving them with their brother whos 3 years older then them and daddy smoking funny smelling cigerettes and getting drunk (btw hes not suppose to smoke at all around them cause the youngest is allergic) then his lawyer informed him he cant touch the girl money and wow did he disappear fast. well then someone told him that when they turn 13 they can sign their money over to him!! so he started getting his visitations back. one time he took the girls shopping and wouldnt buy them anything he said "use your own money... your aunt and uncle get money for you thats your money they are keeping it from you" so the girls come home and confront my parents about it and my moms like yea those new clothes you get and shoes and the food you eat and the roof over your head thats where that money goes....he took my parents to court several times and lost everytime. well after the last time (which my parents took HIM to court that time for contempt of court because he started to refuse to bring the girls home) we didnt see him again.

well we were going to the Sunday get togethers at my grandmas and my aunt the sperm donors mother was out there and we were being civilized. come to find out shes been telling the girls when they turn 12 they have to go to court and tell a judge they want to live with their dad!! let me point out the WHOLE time we've had the girls shes NEVER come to see them and she lives in the same damn town!! now the girls say they NEVER EVER want to turn 12!! they dont need this kind of stress and we dont know what to do!! how can we talk to them cause the court order says we arent (either party) allowed to talk about the custody situation with the girls. any advice would be kindly appreciated

by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
3armycuties
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:12 PM

I would contact your lawyer...well your parents lawyer and explain what happened. I'm sorry that any of you are having to go through this. Good luck to your family and thank God your parents took them in!

butterfly_mom81
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:18 PM

Quoting 3armycuties:

I would contact your lawyer...well your parents lawyer and explain what happened. I'm sorry that any of you are having to go through this. Good luck to your family and thank God your parents took them in!

taylansmom
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:20 PM

I don't know but I think what your parents did is a great thing because it sounds like their dad is an ass big time. and who was the dumb asswho told him that they can sign over money at the age of 13 some people just don't need kids. if he is going to be in and out of their life they will see that all he wants is money and his mom needs to shut the hell up she is not helping the situation with the dumb things she is telling them.  I don't have any advice but this got under my skin he is so ungrateful that your parents took the girls in and raised them in the first place I would get him on supervised visits.

Larsbug
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:25 PM

here's a bump mama, good luck

mommyat37
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:26 PM

I would recommend hiring an attorney for the girls. This way they have someone they can turn to and discuss all that is going on.

I know you and your family love and care for them a great deal but it sounds like they need a voice of there own in court.

I wish you lots of luck and hope all turns out for the best.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)