Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has ur child ever KICKED another child and u just sit there and not say nothing!!!??

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:35 AM
  • 39 Replies

Ok so My son and i where at this small park just me and him ! This lady her husband and her 5 kids came up .... I asked how old the oldest 3 where . 4 girl,3boy,3girl in nov which is one month older then my son ! The other 2 kids where very small!  Well my son was running around playing with the 3 yr little boy . Well they all where on some sorta toy thing idk what its called but it has these little seats on it like 6 . There mom was on one end sitting with the little girl that was near my son age . Well i was standing near my son when he walked up to the little girl and asked her to slide.. all he did was walk to her ( not to close) and say" wanna slide" and she kicked the shit outta my son right in his chest !!! All the mama did was say her name ! I just grabbed my son by his hand and told him to go play with the nice little boy that she didnt wanna slide.Then a few mins later the girl that kicked him  noticed trey had mud  on his shirt (from her kicking him ) and was telling her mom that his shirt was dirty and she said "yeah thats where u kicked him baby" ....WTF!!!!

Im not pissed cause she kicked him im pissed cause her mother should have had her say she was sorry and told her that wasnt right ! Thats just NOT right if my son EVER kicks anyone child he will be leaving and not playing or sit and watch them play while he is in time out ! I would even tell the mother of the child  that my son kicked that i was sorry !!!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sh3G0tH3rOwn
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:46 AM

agree! that's just not right

pregnancy

kmsmommy430
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:49 AM

i know how you feel mammas i had this happend to ds the other day. im sorry

i am 23 yr old military wife mother of one ds and i have an 18 yr old adopted daughter. i am a non spanking, vaxing, non cio, erf, organic feeding , juice limiting, smokeing, dispossible diaper useing mom , who cant stand people telling me how to raise my ds. if you dont like what i do then dont do it with yours. i didnt marry you or have babys with you so  ill do it my way and you do it yours.

air forceteen girltoddler boy

Jenniy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:57 AM

Once, my Ex decided to steal my DD's blankie, she asked for it back 10 times and he told her no that it was his now, so she kicked him in the head, he jumped up, she grabbed it and walked to her room.  He tried to go after her and I told him to go to his mom's if he was going to treat a baby like that, and that he got what he deserved.  She was 2, he was 21, physically he wasn't a child, but he sure as hell was acting like one.

baby growth

baby

baby

with3love
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:03 AM

I swear there are some of the rudest people on this earth!

having a baby

treysmama06
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:14 PM

Quoting Jenniy:

Once, my Ex decided to steal my DD's blankie, she asked for it back 10 times and he told her no that it was his now, so she kicked him in the head, he jumped up, she grabbed it and walked to her room.  He tried to go after her and I told him to go to his mom's if he was going to treat a baby like that, and that he got what he deserved.  She was 2, he was 21, physically he wasn't a child, but he sure as hell was acting like one.

Thats crazy ! That is a child he should have just gave her the blankie !!

mommyof2grls06
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:17 PM

I would be mad! If my child kicked, hit, or anything else, another child we would for one leave and she would get spanked for sure!

Proud Marine Wife

A proud Christian, Republican, Anti- Gay marriage, Pro- Life, Natural childbirth having, Extended breastfeeding, Baby wearing, Attachment parenting, ERF, Spanking when needed, ANTI- CIO, Co-sleeping mommy to my 3 beautiful girls!

Think what you want of me, we all have our own opinions. I state mine, you state yours, we're both happy.

liha
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:21 PM

I'm assuming that's why he's your ex.

Quoting Jenniy:

momoftwo0720
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:21 PM

Wow if that was my child i would have been pissed. That could of really hurt him. Some people just don't know how to handle there kids.

treysmama06
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:25 PM

Quoting momoftwo0720:

Wow if that was my child i would have been pissed. That could of really hurt him. Some people just don't know how to handle there kids.

And she had 5 kids ! "door steps"

mz_erica03
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:34 PM

See? This is why my poor child doesn't have his mommy take him to the park often. I mean, hardly. Don't get me wrong my son has his play time. But I become this over protective bitch whenever I take my kids to the park. I would have said something to the little girl as soon as it happened. Of course I wouldn't demand she apologize because that's not my job. But I think I would've said something like, "No no no. That's not very nice." Then I would have coached my son to play somewhere else. 

I just have no patience for crap like that. I took my kids to the park the other day. They were both getting ready to go down this double slide and these older kids just ran up and threw sand on the bottom of it. I went, "Nooo! Excuse me?! You don't do that! Just because you want to go down a slide full of sand doesn't mean everybody else does!"

Then we went to another section and my 5 year old was waiting to go down another slide so we can go. Again, these other two older kids (different ones) run up and start climbing up the slide. So I go, "Excuse me? You're supposed to go DOWN the slide not up. So please move so my son can go down the slide. We're leaving now anyway."

See what I mean? No patience. LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)