Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Neutrogena OR Oil of Olay??? Skin Care advice, piog

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:16 AM
  • 2 Replies

I generally use neutrogena face products, mostly acne products.  But I don't have acne really, except for the occasional blemish.  So I want to get more into the products that helps minimize pores, smooth out skin tone, anti-aging, etc.  I have an aunt who uses oil of olay, but I've never used those products before.  Probably because of the price :)  and I've tried Mary Kay, but it's nothing too special for me.  What do you suggest from these two, or what other line do you suggest?  Thanks!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
rileysmommy811
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:43 AM

I just started using Skin Genisis, it's pretty good so far, but it's only been 3 days.

I have terribly sensitive skin, not so much achne.  If something doesn't agree, I get eczema-even on my face.

I haven't tried olay face, but I have olay lotion and I LOVE it.

SuzieQ632
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:26 AM

I use Oil of Olay.  My mom uses it and so did my grandmother.  I use the orginal face cream and I think it is the best for face creams.  I haven't tried any of their other products(and they have a ton).  The price is a bit steep, I tried a generic comparable brand and hated it so I sucked it up and just payed for the best.  Good luck, I hope you find something that you like.

SuzieQ

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)