• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just dont know what to do anymore

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:03 AM
  • 1 Replies
Ok so here’s my story…… I left my husband…. We wasn’t happy any more….. And his family didn’t make things any easier….. ME and him fought all the time he never wanted to be around…. And told me all the time That he didn’t love me any more…….So now I am with a new man….. He loves me with everything he has…….. Treats Hannah like his own…… loves every move I make…… But I;m not happy I cant seem to get over my x I love him so much it hurts….. Even though he did me and Hannah wrong I cant help but feel I made the biggest mistake…… Why can’t cant I just move on I find myself with my new man and find myself thinking about my x…….. My new man is the best but why cant I love him……. My x is now with a new woman already talking about marrying her we haven’t been separated for 5 month…… he treats her kids better than his own………. I hate that I love him so much……

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Mami9207
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:19 AM

I know that is hard for you because he is the father of your child and you guys have history together. Theres that attachment. It may take you longer to get over him...Everyone is different. I say, just try and enjoy your new man. Do family things together with you, your new and and Hannah. Try to keep your mind busy so that your not constantly thinking of your ex. I know, easier said than done. Good luck momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)